Jeonghan and Woozi

Imagine for tereziBVBFandom

You watch your boyfriend, Jihoon, and the rest of Seventeen dance in the middle of the dance floor. Everyone at the party had begged them to perform Shining Diamond at least once. The room was the typical party scene, dark with flashing lights and loud music. You cheer along with the rest of the crowd, and you grin like an idiot at them.

When they finish Jihoon comes over to you and kisses you in front of the crowd. They all cheer and you hear the girls complain about how jealous they were.

"Hey, what was that for?" You ask, laughing.

"Do I need to have a reason to kiss my girlfriend?" He says.

"Hey, Woozi! Come and dance!" Call a bunch of fans and Jihoon looks at you anxiously.

"Oh, go and have fun. I'll dance with some friends." You say and he grins at you and pecks your cheek. He runs off and meets the fans.

You wander around for a minute, trying to look like you're not alone. From across the room you make eye contact with Jeonghan and he comes running over to you.

"Hey, you wanna dance." He smiles at you eagerly and you nod.

You've known of his feelings for you for a while now. He confessed them to you when you were still with Jihoon so he knew you couldn't be together. He's always friendly to you and you consider him one of your best friends.

You both dance together in the middle of the floor, but you mostly laugh a lot as he jokes a lot. Suddenly the music slows to a softer song and you both stop and stand together awkwardly.

"Um, I'm gonna find Jihoon." You say.

"Okay, I'll see you later." He replies and walks off.

You walk among the couples dancing and spot Jihoon. He was standing really close to a fan and was whispering something in her ear. She giggles and you feel your heart shatter.

"Jihoon? What are you doing?" You say and he jumps back from the girl. He opens his mouth to speak but the girl interrupts him.

"We're meeting up tomorrow!" She's giggles loudly, obviously a little drunk.

"Shut up! That's not true." Jihoon says to you. But the girl gives him a disappointed look.

"Awh! But you said we could! And that you're girlfriend won't know! It's really exciting." She says.

"Y/N, please I-" Jihoon starts but this time you interrupt him.

"Is this true?" You ask. You're surprised at how steady your voice sounds when you can feel your heart sinking.

"You weren't supposed too- I mean, it's not what you think-"

"Forget it. It's over, Jihoon." You turn away, tears streaming down your face. You run outside the party and into the car park where Seventeen's bus is. You lean against it and bury your face in your hands and slide down to the floor.

"Hi, there."

You look up to see Jeonghan standing over you, smiling. His smile fades when he sees your tearstained face.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" He sits down next to you and gently brushes your hair out of your eyes.

"Its Jihoon... He was making plans to see another girl behind my back."

"What? Why would he do that?" Jeonghan looks at you with a shocked expression. You look back at him and shake your head.

"I don't know what I've done wrong." You whisper.

Jeonghan sighs and runs his hands through his long blond hair. He looks at you and gently puts his arm around you. You rest your head on his shoulder and cry into it. He threads his fingers through your hair, relaxing you.

"Listen... Why don't we get out of here? Go back to the dorm and watch a movie or something."

You nod slowly. He smiles and stand up. He holds out his hand and you take it. He pulls you up and you both stand around.

"Um, well we can't take the bus. The guys will need it after the party is over." He says.

"Its not far. We can walk." You reply, sniffing.

"Y/N? Y/N! Where are you? I'm so sorry!" You hear Jihoon's voice not too far away.

"Do you want to talk to him? Jeonghan asks you.

"No. I'll talk to him tomorrow." You turn around and start walking.

You hear Jeonghan run after you. He catches up and you both walk in silence for a few minutes. Eventually, he starts talking about pointless things, trying to take your mind off Jihoon. After a while you smile and he even makes you laugh.

When you arrive you spend the evening on the couch with him, watching hilarious/sad movies. Spending time with him actually took your mind off of Jihoon.

Eventually, you both run out of movies, you just talk late into the night.

"Jeonghan...?"

"Yeah?"

"I just wanted to thank you. I don't know what I'm going to do about Jihoon and I don't know if he was telling the truth but you cheered me up. I am really glad your my friend and-" He interrupts your babbling by leaning in and quickly pressing his lips yours. He kisses you gently then pulls back.

"I'm sorry." He says, immediately.

"It's okay-"

"I know I shouldn't have done that, you've just broken up with your boyfriend and you're still confused about it-"

"Jeonghan I-"

"And he might be upset with you and with me-"

"Jeonghan!" You yell and he finally stops blathering. "It's okay, don't be sorry. I just... Don't want to rush into anything yet."

"I understand." He replies and he pushes your hair to the side and gently strokes your cheek.

"But just know that... I'll be here. Whenever you need me."

"I'll keep that in mind." You say, breathlessly.

"Good. Now, what movie next?"

You stay up most of the night with him, watching movies and laughing, until you fall asleep in his shoulder. And you know, despite you being upset over the breakup, he'll always be there to cheer you up.