Hansol and S.Coups

Imagine for DeeJayBookWorm

"Y/N, can you gimme some sugar?"

You tear your eyes away from the flour you were shifting and look up at your best friend Hansol. He's looking down at a carton of eggs, holding out his hand.

"Be careful of the way you phrase a question, Hansol, Y/N, might take it the wrong way." Seungcheol says, making his way over to the counter you and Hansol were both working at, a pleased smile on his face.

Hansol looks up as Seungcheol stands behind him, holding the sugar he had requested. He looks at him, confused, before the penny drops. He looks at you.

"That is not what I meant Y/N, I swear." He says hastily. He gestures to the bowl you were standing over. "I meant for the cakes."

"Could've fooled me." Seungcheol mutters under his breath. Hansol hears him, however, and proceeds to elbow him the ribs playfully.

You watch the exchange, a small smile on your face.

You were currently in the kitchen of the apartment where you lived. You were baking cakes for a charity thing at your school and your best friends, Hansol and Seungcheol, had offered to help. As long as they could have free cake, that is.

"Here's your sugar Hansol." Seungcheol says and places the packet in Hansol open hand. Hansol starts to open it and pour it out onto the weighing scales in front of him.

"Uh, Hansol, are you sure that's the right amount?" You ask, slightly worried about the steadily growing mountain of sugar Hansol was creating.

"What? They've gotta taste good, right?" Hansol asks, looking from you to Seungcheol.

Seungcheol shakes his head and gently removes the bag of sugar from Hansol's grasp. He sets it down on the counter and smiles at Hansol in an almost patronising way.

"That's a bit too much there kiddo." He says, ruffling Hansol's hair. The flour from his hands transfers to Hansol's hair and he laughs as Hansol tries to wipe it away.

"Seungcheol don't be mean to him. It's not his fault if he's never baked a cake before." You say.

"Yeah but-"

Seungcheol gets cut off in the middle of his witty comeback by his phone loudly playing a Nicki Manaj song to indicate he had a phone call. He turns slightly red, mumbles an excuse and runs out, answering it.

You and Hansol look at each and burst into laughter simultaneously.

"I guess his anaconda do." You mutter once the laughter has died down, a slight smile of your face.

"Y/N! Th-that's innapropriate." Hansol says, pausing in the middle of whisking eggs.

You look at him to see if he was serious and you see he's barely holding in laughter again.

As you're both laughing again, Seungcheol walks back into the room. You and Hansol look behind you to see Seungcheol looking back and forth from you to Hansol.

"What's so funny?" He asks, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Oh, nothing." Hansol replies. He takes a sideways glance at you and surpresses another laugh.

You continue shifting the flour and sugar for that cakes, a grin of your face. You hear Seungcheol appear behind you and he looks over your shoulder, down at the mixing bowl.

"Do you need any help?" He says quietly into your hear. You tense up slightly and his soft voice sends shivers through you.

"Uh, it's okay, I got it." You say, staring intensely at the bowl.