Hoshi

Imagine for @TheCoolestAstrid

You were Hoshi's best friend from his old school and you were visiting him because you haven't seen him in a long time. You were nervous as you walked towards the Pledis practise room, where Hoshi told you to meet him. You knew he had been training to be in the group Seventeen when you two were in school, but you haven't had time to see him since their debut. You also haven't seen their video for Adore U. I'm such a horrible friend, you think to yourself as you walk up the winding stairs.

You heard music coming from behind a closed door and assumed that was the door for the practise room. You walked up to it and stood there for a moment. You took to deep breathes and slowly opened the door. It creaked but he probably couldn't hear it because of the banging music.

You closed the door behind you and looked in the direction of a person dancing. You thought you must of got the wrong room. This boy was totally different to the boy you went to school with. First off his hair is blonde and secondly he has amazing dance skills.

You waited until he finished his dance and turned off the music. That's when you coughed to get his attention. He turned round and you looked down to the floor, embarrassed.

"Uh- Hi! I was just looking for my friend Hosh-"

"Y/N?" You were interrupted. You looked up into familiar eyes.

"Hoshi?! Oh my gosh, I didn't recognise you! I'm such a bad friend!" You hide your mouth with your hand looking shocked.

"Haha, it's fine. A lot of things have changed since the last time we talked." He smiled and his eyes crinkled at the corners, which you found really cute.

"Ah, what I mean is, where the hell did you get those extraordinary dance moves! Are you a professional dancer now?" You ask in disbelief.

"Well I do choreograph Seventeen's dances. Haven't you seen any of our performances?" He asks and you immediately feel the guilt flood over you body.

"Well... You see I haven't come around to checking you out yet..." You squeeze your eyes shut waiting to be shouted at. You wait a couple of seconds and open your eyes wondering why he was taking so long to reply.

That was until he said, "check me out?" He raised his eyebrow and you hit him on the arm.

"Aish! You know what I mean." You laugh.

"Well I can teach you a bit of it if you want? It will be more fun than watching the video." He smiles and offer you a hand, "Shall we?"

You hesitantly place your hand in his large ones and he leads you onto the dance floor. He puts a song on that you guess is Adore U. It was really good. He taught you the chorus because learning the whole dance would take for ages. You smiled whenever he sang along to the song.

After you finally got it, you both grabbed a drink, the music still playing in the background.

"That was really fun," You say to Hoshi, "Thank you, I appreciate it."

"It's my pleasure." As soon as Hoshi said this the song changed from Adore U to a slow song.

You stared each other for a long while and then you said, "May I have this dance."

Hoshi looked at you and then to the floor.

"Hey, what's wrong you were fine a minute ago?" You say concerned.

"Well, uh... I kind of can't slow dance..." He looks embarrassed and pulls at his hair.

"It's easy, come here." You grab his hand and place it on your waist. His face was shocked as you reached up and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Just follow me."

You moved your feet and he followed. After a couple of attempts he was getting it right. That's probably why he's a good dancer, he's a quick learner.

You rested you head on his shoulder and closed your eyes. He put his head on top of you head. You could feel his chest rising with each breath. Are we having a moment? You thought to yourself, No of course not.

"Hey, Y/N?."

"Yeah?" You ask with your eyes still shut.

"I like this. I haven't felt this comfortable around someone like you for months." You can hear the smile on his voice.

"Well, I'm glad." There was a few minutes of silence until you heard Hoshi again.

"Y/N?"

"Yes, Hoshi?" He didn't reply and then suddenly you felt fingers under your chin. Hoshi pulled your head up and looked into your eyes. He leaned in and gave you a quick kiss on the mouth. You hardly even felt him do it, it was that fast. You stood there with a shocked expression plastered on your face.

He looked away, again embarrassed.

This time it was your turn to put your hands on his face as you pulled him in and kissed him passionately. This time it lasted a lot longer. You pulled away and smiled.

He coughed and then looked into your eyes. "I was meant to ask you this the last time I saw you, which was a very long time ago. But, please will you be my girlfriend? I don't think I'll ever meet someone like you in this lifetime, and I want to hold onto you forever." The hope in his eyes led you to your answer.

"Yes, of course I will." He looks at you with a smile that lit up his whole face. He wrapped his arms around you and started to jump.

This loser was so cute.