Chapter 5: Grayson's P.O.V

I stare down at Drake. He can wake up from this. I know he can! I stand in front of Mia and Armen, giving them as much protection that I could offer. When we teleported, we managed to grab Mia before Drake could. Just in time too. If he had the chance, he probably would've killed her. Mia peeks from behind and stares at him. I've never seen such terror in her eyes before.

"Are we...too late?" Armen asks, almost in tears. I look at Drake, determined to get him back.

"No. I'm not giving up on him. As long as I'm still kicking." I walk up to him and grab his shoulders.

"YOU HEAR THAT? WE'RE NOT GIVING UP ON YOU SO YOU BETTER NOT GIVE UP ON US. COME BACK!" I finally just yell at him. He had to have been able to hear that. Everything was quiet and still.

"Aghh..." I hear a slight groan. I turn to look at Armen but he shakes his head. I slowly turn my head towards Drake and gasp. His eye stopped glowing. He fell to his knees as he grasped his head.

"Oh my god...Drake!" I kneel next to him. Quickly, I pull out a bottle of water and hand it to him. He pushes it away and shakes his head.

"Are you ok?" Mia asks. Drake looks up and his eyes go wide. Quickly, he backs away from us.

"Hey. What's wrong?" I ask gently.

"I...I'm so sorry." He answers in a whisper-like tone.

"What for?" Mia asks. He shakes his head and looks up at us, tears filling his eyes.

"I could've killed you both..."

"But you didn't." Armen walks up to him. Drakes eyes go wide.

"Armen...oh no....w-why are you here?" Tears fall down his cheeks. Armen smiles at him.

"If you guys are gonna defeat Herobrine once and for all, there is no way I'm missing out." I laugh a little.

"If you haven't noticed already,Armen has a score to settle too you know." I remind him.

"Yeah. So get up and move on. We can do this Drake. But you need to believe in us...and in you." Armen lifts him up. Drake wipes the dirt off his clothes and looks at us.

"Alright. Lets do this." He grins.

"That would be great and all but...you kinda telelorted us somewhere completely new." Mia says. I look around, trying to find something familiar.

"Armen. Could you go up and look for anything? Anything at all." I ask him. He nods and disappears. Suddenly, a voice booms, filled with laughter.

"This will be fun."

"Aghh.." I look at Drake. His hands were grasping his head again.

"Hey. You ok?" I ask him. He nods and I hand him a bottle of water. He takes it and takes a swig before putting it up.

"Thanks for that." I nod and continue to look for a path. At least anything to go by. Finally, Armen returns.

"Anything? I ask.

"Yeah. There's a shop looking place. I think it might be an Inn as well." He explains.

"An Inn? In the middle of nowhere?" Mia asks.

"Gotta have a place for travelers." Drake explains.

"Alright Armen. Lead us the way." I give him the thumbs up and follow him to what might be the most rest we'll get in a very long time.