Chapter 12: Drake's P.O.V

I stare off into the distance, completely empty inside. My thoughts were clouded up. I tried to move but my legs were too shaky. 'Drake?' I hear a voice echoe in my head. 'Armen?' I answer back. 'Yeah...uhh..kinda stuck.' He says. 'What?! What do you mean, stuck?' I ask him. 'I mean that when I left, something latched on to me. Now I'm stuck in your head?' I heard him asking himself more than asking me. My eyes go wide.

        "Oh no...." I mumble out loud.

  "Huh?" I hear Grayson. I turn to him.

             "It's Armen." I tell him.

   "What about him?" He asks. He walks up and sits down next to me.

          "He's stuck. He keeps talking in my head. I think.....I think Herobrine might've kept him from leaving. Oh this isn't good." I answer.

   "What's not good? Drake what's going on?" He looks at me.

"You know the deal I agreed to. Right?" I ask. He nods.

                  "Herobrine now has a better opportunity of getting in my head. He's been talking to me a little actually. He laughs most of the time but what I'm thinking.....Armen's in my head with him. I'm just saying....things might get a little worse in my head." I explain.

       "Then just let us know. Ok? But Drake, are you ok after what happend?" He asks me.

    "Yeah...It's just....now I'm worried. He's a strong kid but.....Herobrine's different you know?" I look up at him. He nods and pats me on the back.

               "Yeah Drake. We're here for you. We can help." Luke and Mia walk up. I smile.

        "Thanks." I tell them. They smile back at me. Grayson stands up and stretches.

   "Lets get some rest and figure everything out tomorrow. Ok?" Grayson suggests.

          "Yeah...But I got two beds and there are four people." I remind them.

   "Drake, take your bed. Mia, take the bed in the study. Luke, you mind using a sleeping bag?" Grayson asks.

                 "Not at all." I grab a sleeping bag from my bag and hand it to Luke.

       "Thanks." He says. I nod. Everyone starts walking off and I go to my bed. I pull the covers over me and drift off to sleep.

------- DreamWorld -------

   I walk around the old, destroyed house that Armen and I lived in. I look out the windows, but everything was the same. I begin to hear footsteps and I turn around. No one was there. I hear them again, but coming from the basement.

   "Great." I mumble to myself. I open the door and walk down the stairs. In the room I saw Armen looking around the area.

         "You dream about the house?" He asks. I scratch the back of my head.

     "Not all the time." I answer. He nods and we head back upstairs. I open up the front doors and walk outside.

"Seems so long ago.." I say. Armen walks up to me.

          "That's because it was long ago. Too long. Kinda weird when you think about it." He says.

     "Yeah.." I look up at the sky and watch the clouds slowly pass by. Suddenly, a wave of pain and naseua comes over me and I fall to my knees.

          "Drake!" I hear Armen call out, but it's faint.

  "Get..out of here...Armen." I mumble to him.

               "But-"

      "NOW!" I snap at him. He backs up and disappears. I grasp my head and groan.

"Aw. Someone got a headache?" I hear a voice behind me. I slowly turn my head back and see Herobrine towering over me.

        "Hi Drake." He grins at me. I stand up and glare at him.

    "Get out of here. Collin." I growl at him. He punches me in the face and grabs me by the collar of my shirt.

  "What did I say about that stupid name?" He snaps at me. I gulp but keep eye contact with him.

               "I don't care." I say to him. He looks down at his side. There was a hole in his shirt and a blood stain. He looks back up at me.

        "Didn't really appreciate the gift your friend gave me." He says.

    "I hope it stung just as much as this." I head-butt him in the face and he staggers back. He drops me and I make a run for it. I begin to hear thunder and I look up. The sky was a ghostly grey. I continue running. Lightning strikes in front of me and I stop in my tracks. Inside the lightning, Herobrine stood.

                "You think your cute don't you? I don't like playing these games." He growls at me.

     "I dont know. You always play stupid games with me. What's wrong? Getting bored?" I ask him, playfully. He lunges and pins me to the ground.

            "I could rip you in two right now." He threatens.

                     "But you wont." I growl at him. He stands up, backs away and lets me go.

  "Fine. Wanna play difficult?" He runs to me. I feel a cold breeze go through me and my head burst with pain.

        "Agh!" I shout out and grab my head. 'That ain't even the worst of it. I'll play games Drake. But none of your childish tricks.' He snaps in my head and starts laughing. Armen appears in front of me.

                "Drake! What is he doing to you?" He asks me. Suddenly, I glare a him and lunge at him. Armen dodges and stares at me.

   "What are you doing?!? This isn't like you!" I didn't want to do any of these things but it's like anger and possession took over. I can see it and I'm doing it, but I can't stop. I go after him again.

          "DRAKE!" He screams at me. I growl at him. A deep, horrific growl that echoed throughout the area. Everything goes pure white and I wake up.

------- Reality -------

  "Agh!" I wake up in a cold sweat. I rub my face and look at my hand. Both of my hands were shaking uncontrollably. I rub my face once more and crawl out of bed. It was still dark out and everyone was still asleep. I grab a bottle of water out of my bag and take a sip. I place it back in my bag and look around. I look at my bed and gulp. I was terrified. I knew all of that was real. It might've been in a dreamworld but it was real. I sigh and run my hand through my hair and walk over to my bed. I crawl back in and cover up. I gulp and try to go back asleep. Before I drift to sleep, I hear a voice echoe through my head.

                                                               "Armen might not be here, but I still am. Lets have some fun."