Chapter 15: Drake's P.O.V

I hear faint murmuring. I slowly open my eyes. All I saw was a ceiling and I felt a bed.

"That was not possession Mia! That....that was something else!"

"You can't get mad at him for it!"

"Yeah Grayson. For all we know, he had no idea either." I open my eyes fully to see Grayson, Mia, and Luke towering over me. I move and cringe. My head pounded at every movement I made.

"Well..he's awake." Grayson says.

"Hey..are you ok?" Mia asks. I get up and walk away from her, wincing at every step I take.

"What are you doing?" Grayson asks. I look to the floor.

"I-I....I don't want to hurt you guys.." My voice was dull. It sounded pained and forced. 'Oh stop you big baby. I wont do it for another while. Even if I do, you'll know.' Even just the sound in my head made me cringe. I rubbed my head.

"Why wont this.....stupid headache go away?" I mumble to myself. Grayson walks up and glares at me. He lunges and traps me in a hug.

"I swear to notch if you do that again....I will personally kill you." He says shakily. My eyes go wide and I lift my hands. I look at them and they were still shaking. I hug him back. Suddenly, I begin to feel dizzy and my legs start to shake.

"Grayson...I-" My knees buckle and I fall to the floor. He catches me and tries to lift me up.

"A little....help?" He asks through gritted teeth. Mia and Luke rush over and help him carry me back to the bed. A burst of pain stabs my skull and I fall on my knees.

"Agh...." I groan. 'This is fun.' I start to hear laughter and my skull begins to throb. 'Stop it! NOW!' Armens' voice echoes and I cover my ears.

"Please....make it stop..." I mumble.

"Make what stop? Drake, what's happening?" I hear Grayson, but his voice sounds far away. Everything starts going dim and I see a pair of blue eyes.

"It's time you've learned the truth." The voice said. I seem to have been the only one that hears and sees it. The others just stared at me.

"What truth? Who are you?" I ask.

"Who are you talking to?" Luke asks and looks around. The figure walks up and grabs the sides of my head.

"Don't worry Drake. You'll understand." I look up at the others and black out.

------- DreamWorld -------

I wake up to the fresh smell of pine. A forest. I stand up and look around. 'Where am I?' 'You're in the DreamWorld.' I sigh. 'You guys are here too?' 'Duh. We are in your head. As a matter of fact...' I turn around and see Herobrine form in front of me. He smiles and crosses his arms.

"Hi." He says. I glare at him.

"Go away." I warn him.

"Aw..you're no fun." He says sarcastically.

"GET OUT!" I yell at him. I bright light shines behind me and he disappears.

"Was that me?" I ask myself.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but it was me." I turn around and see the same figure as before. 'Drake....he seems oddly familiar.' 'I know Armen...just let me ask the questions.'

"U-Uhhh....well if you don't mind me asking...what's your name?" The figure smiles at me.

"You can come out Armen. And the name is....Collin." My eyes go wide and Armen appears in front of us.