Chapter 6: Grayson's P.O.V.

I stare in horror as the castle towers over me. Slowly, I make my way behind Drake, seeing that he is the tallest.

      "What are you doing?" He asks me. I peek out from behind him and look up at him.

  "Please tell me you can teleport us away." I cross my fingers only to be disappointed.

             "Sorry. I don't have any energy left in me to even perform a simple spell." I look up at the watchtowers. Two guards stand in the left tower, having a discussion with one another. One of the guards looks over and spots us. Quickly, I hide back behind Drake.

    "Who goes there?" One of the guards command.

  "Uhhh....sorry sir. We..uhh..we are just travlers passing by." Drake explains. The other guard spots Drake and chimes in with his friend.

                 "You don't look like a traveler." One declares.

         "Yeah..what are you? Never seen your kind before." The guards laugh and go back to their conversation. Drake scoffs and looks to the floor. Mia walks up and pats him on the back.

  "That was just cold." She admits.

                           "I don't blame them though. I don't think they've seen an enderman hybrid before." Drake explains.

               "That's because they're too lazy to actaully go out and explore the world. All they care about are riches." I mutter coldly.

     "Ow! Will you stop pinching me?" Drake turns and glares at me.

            "Oh. Sorry." I let go of him and back up a little.

    "So...do we just make a run for it?" Armen asks. I look back at the Empire. The guards were still chatting, so we were in the clear. I nod, signifying that it was time to go. We turn around only to come face to face with a masked man. I jump and end up landing on Drake. He catches me, only adding to the awkwardness.

                  "Uhhh..." Mia respondes, laughing. Armen joins in on her laughter. Drake and I look at eachother and he drops me. I stand up and clean the dirt off. I stare at the masked man for a moment. He seemed so familiar but I could'nt put my finger on it. He looks up to the guards.

             "Hey! I found him guys! I got the egg snatcher!" My eyes go wide and I look at the others.

     "What do we do?" Mia asks in a panic. I try to come up with a plan but it was too late. Guards surrounded us. I look and see a guard grab Drake. Then Mia. Armen played smart and disappeared. Plus, I don't think they could've grabbed him anyways. Two guards grab me and lock my arms tightly behind my back.

                      "Great work Luke. You will be rewarded greatly." The guards announce. Luke. That name was all too familiar. A friend that once betrayed me so he could make a quick buck. Anger engulfed me and I head-butt him in the face. He staggers back, clutching his nose.

               "Why you-" He swings his fist, hitting me on the left side of my face. My vision goes blurry and I lose conciousness.

------2 Hours Later------

     "LET US OUT!!!" I hear faint yelling as I slowly open my eyes. The voice gets louder and I see Drake banging on the bars.

  "Drake! You're not making it any better! They're not gonna let us out!" Mia shouts at him. I sit up and look around. Drake plops on the floor and buries his head in his hands.

        "I feel useless. Powerless." I never heard him talk like that before. It didn't seem like him at all. I scratch my head and stand up. The cell was a square room with a bed and bars. Quite the depressing type I'll admit.