Chapter 11: Grayson's P.O.V

I grab some mutton and sit next to Mia. I was starting to get worried about Drake. We had no leads as to where to go and how to exactly kill Herobrine.

      "You ok?" Mia whispers to me.

"I'm just afraid that we're running out of time. I mean...is it just me or is Drake kinda giving up?" I whisper back. She shakes her head angrily.

      "Of course not Grayson! He's probably just as stressed as we are. Just give him some space. He did just figure out he had a past you know." She whispers sternly. I nod and take a bite of my mutton.

  "Drake?" Armen calls out. Drake looks up at him.

      "Yeah?" He asks.

"Do you really want me to go?" He asks sadly. Drake shakes his head.

            "Of course I don't. But don't you think you deserve better than this?" He explains. Armen looks to the ground.

     "I guess you're right, but-" We all gasp.

            "What?" He asks worriedly.

  "You're..fading!" Drake answers.

        "What?!? But I have energy! I'm fine!" He exclaims.

                 "Armen...you're moving on." Mia says. Armens eyes go wide.

     "N-No! No please! I-I don't wanna go! Please!" He cries out.

        "I change my mind! Please! Stay!" Drake shouts, tears falling down his cheeks. He gets up and runs to Armen. He reaches his hand out.....just like in Ironmere....

             "DRAKE! PLEASE!" Armen yells to him. Drake reaches out to grab him, but it's too late.

   "ARMEN!!! NO!!" He cries out and falls to his knees.

                    "Armen....I didn't mean it.....I'm....I'm sorry..." He lays his head down and bursts into tears.

       "He's...gone.." Mia says through sniffling. A great friend, gone for good. I bury my face in my hands. I hear someone get up and I look. Luke walks up to Drake and puts his hand on his back.

                "I might've not known him. But I do know that he was a great kid with a great heart. He's want you to carry on. Keep a promise to a little brother." He comforts him. I look at him, shocked. I never knew Luke had that much in him to say stuff like that. Then again, he is older now...and probably much smarter than before.

  "Thanks Luke....I just...need to be left alone for a minute." Drake mumbles. Luke nods and walks over to Mia and I.

             "You did good." I tell him.

       "Not too cheesy?" He asks.

"Nah. He appreciates it. Really. He's had it rough since day one of all of this. He needs as much help as he can get." I explain.

             "Well, I'm willing to give as much as I can offer." He says. I smile.

      "Us too." I say. We sit and watch as the wind picks up pace. I look at the fire and watch the wood slowly burn away. I was hurting, but I wasn't broken. That's what makes me worried for Drake. After what happend, who knows what the cost will be.