Chapter 35: Armen's P.O.V

Although I didn't wanna see Drake go, I was happy he did. It wasn't his time. I knew he wouldn't let go of me, so I had to shove him away. I didn't like it, but he's happy now. And that makes me happy. I'm finally at peace. I can make my own dream world. My own fantasy. And well......that fantasy is me and Drake's house. At first I thought I was insane for thinking such a painful memory, but then a began to think about it. Yes, it all started there, but I wouldn't have met Drake or Grayson......Mia or Luke too. So to me, that's my happiest memory. I think of the joking we had. The laughter we shared......and it kinda makes me sad. I miss them. I really do. But......who knows........

Maybe I'll get to visit them.

((Authors Note: Yes. This is officially the end of "After the Haunted." I left it at a semi-cliffhanger on purpose. I'm leaving this in all the hands of the viewers. Everyone that has been here for the very end. Everyone that gave me the determination to finish this book. Take this ending. Take this ending and finish what I started. Take your imagination to incredible heights and never give up on your dreams. Thank you all for sticking with me and supporting this book. I really couldn't have done it without you all.))

The End.