Chapter 25: Grayson's P.O.V

I peek into the bedroom. Drake was inside, lieing on his bed.

"Drake...what are you doing?" I ask. He turns to look at me and smiles.

"I'm weading a book Gwayson!" He says excitedly. I walk inside and walk up to him. I sit on his bed.

"What book is it buddy?" He scoots up and sits in front of me. He hands over the book and I read the title.

" "The Haunted"? What is this book about?" I ask him.

"Someone named Hewobwine and things called the sacwed diamonds." Instantly, I covered his mouth.

"Shh...don't ever say those things again." I warn him. I slowly move my hand from his mouth.

"Why?" He asks innocently. I sigh and stand up, grabbing the book.

"You'll understand when you get older.." I walk out of the room.

"Okay Gwayson..." He says before I close the door.

A few hours later, mom and dad tell me to go get Drake for dinner. I haven't heard from him in awhile. 'I hope he's not mad about me taking the book. It was for his own safety.' I think to myself. I knock on the door before walking inside.

"Drake...?" I call out, the door squeaking behind. I turn my head and see Drake, staring at the wall. I walk up to him.

"Drake?" I poke his shoulder and he turns around. My eyes go wide as I see my own brother with two white eyes.

"Drake isn't here right now..." He mumbles in a darker voice. He laughs and lands on me. He pulls out a knife and points it at me. I scream out and push him off.

"Drake snap out of it!" I shout.

"Drake is-"

"SNAP OUT OF IT!!!" I scream. It goes silent until I hear the clang of the knife hitting the floor. I look up from the floor and see little eight year old Drake, tears streaming down his cheeks and completely terrified. I reach out to him, but he bursts into tears and runs out of the house sceaming out.

"I'm a monster! What's wong with me!" I chase after him yelling.

"Drake!!"

---------------------------

I wake up in a cold sweat. I look around. Drake's spot was empty, Luke was still asleep, and Mia was starting to wake up. I rub my face and sit up.

"Bad dream?" Mia mumbles. I look at her and nod. She nods back, not pressing on the matter. She looks toward Luke and smacks him with her bag.

"Wha- What?" Luke grumbles sleepily.

"Rise and shine beautiful." Mia says. I laugh a little and he sits up.

"Guys!" I hear an excited voice and Drake walks in.

"What is it?" I ask.

"You wont believe this! Come on in!" He shouts. A figure walks inside, smiling wide.

"Wha-....Armen?" I ask, stunned. He nods.

"But how?" Mia asks.

"Drake has gained new abilities such as, fire, spirit channeling, Dream world thingy, and something with morphing?" Armen guesses. Drake laughed a little.

"I used an ability called spirit channeling that let's me take any ghostly figure or spirit, such as Armen, and make them visible to others." Drake explains. I had a very bad feeling about all of it, but I wasn't about to ruin Drake's moment.