Chapter 9: Mia's P.O.V

I tend to Grayson's wounds in the study of the massive area. I grab a cloth and bottle of water. I hand them to him and he takes them, thankful.

"So.." I say, trying to break the silence. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Yes?" He asks.

"Well...uhh...about earlier..." I try to bring up the kissing incident. He laughs.

"I quite enjoyed it. Made me realize that I still have a life to live." He looks to floor.

"Made me realize that my wife would'nt want me mourning anymore...." He mumbles.

"I'm sorry Grayson." I say gently.

"For what? It isn't your burden to carry." He responds.

"But I'll help you carry it." I smile and hug him. He hugs me back.

"Mia..I-I..." He stutters on the words and blushes.

"Hmm?" I look up and grin.

"I-I...l-love you.." His face turns bright red. I laugh.

"Me too." I kiss his cheek.

"So...are we a...couple now?" He asks.

"Seems about right." I answer. He smiles. If this is a step to take to help carry his burden, then I'm more than willing to take it. He gets up and we head outside.

"Wanna check on Drake?" He asks. I nod and we head to his room. As we walk, Luke comes storming up to us.

"Hey L-" He cuts Grayson off.

"Whatever you two do, don't you ever abandon him. Ever." He growls at us. He storms off, flinging his mask off and mumbling angrily to himself.

"What was that?" Grayson asks.

"Maybe Drake said something to anger him?" I suggest.

"Or maybe Drake's being a little more open...c'mon lets check on him." Grayson says and starts to walk off. He seemed worried and sad. I follow him.We walk up to the room and Grayson knocks on the wall.

"Drake? You ok?" He calls out, but there was complete silence. I look to him and he nods. We walk in and our eyes go wide. In the room, a ghostly figure stood holding Drake by the neck up against a wall.

"DRAKE!" I shout out. Bad idea....the figure turned around and looked at us. Two glowing white eyes were all I saw.

"H-Herobrine..." Grayson breathes out, completely terrified. I look at Herobrine. A devilish grin spreads across his face.

"Oh good. Come to play?" He asks. I gulp and back away a bit. Suddenly, a sword appears in his hand.

"Aww. That's not nice. Come join me. I'm playing a nice game of pin the sword on the Drake." He grins even more. He looks at Drake and tsk's at him.

"Now Drake. You've been a bad boy. Stealing powers I see?" He whispers at him.

"...I didn't-" Drake coughs but gets cut off.

"You know, lying to me is a very bad idea. I can get into that little head of yours just as easily as making you fall into a deal. Now, speaking of deals-"

"DON'T DO IT DRAKE!" Grayson shouts and cuts Herobrine off. Not a smart idea coming from a commander. Herobrine glares at Grayson. He lifts his hand up, lifting Grayson as well and throws him against the wall. I run over to Grayson and croutch next to him.