Chapter 33: Drake's P.O.V

Everything was dark. That's all I could see. 'Where am I?' I thought to myself.

"Freedom is where you are." I turn to the source of the voice and see Armen standing there, slightly smiling at me.

"Wait.....so I'm.....dead?" I ask. He slowly nods.

  "Afraid so. But Drake.....you did it. You won. When you sent Grayson's sword into your chest, the remnants of the fiery sword penetrated Herobrine and for all we know, he could finally be dead!"

"Wait.....you mean you don't know if he's dead or not?" I ask.

    "Well.....I don't sense him anymore. But Drake, I gotta ask you something. And you gotta give me a completely honest answer." For some reason, I felt nervous. I didn't know what the question would be, or whether it would be a question I wanna answer.

  "Okay.....what is it?" He sighs and walks up to me. He grabs my shoulders and looks me straight in the eyes.

"Do you wish to be alive again? Really think about it, and tell me an honest answer." I pondered on the question. Either I could be here with Armen, free from the curse and finally at peace. Or I could be alive again. With my brother.....my family. Curse or no curse, I knew my answer.

  "I wanna be alive again." He nods at me.

"I can use all the magic I possibly carry inside me to bring you back. You will still have magic, brines too,  and I will cease to exist. I will officially be free and at peace, and you can return to your family. Do you understand me?" Shock filled my face. He was willing to give up existence.....for me.

  "But Armen, you-" He cuts me off.

"Do you understand me Drake?" He asks me again. I sigh and slowly nod.

"Alright. Take care of yourself for me. You promise?" I nod. He hugs me tightly and grabs my hands. Light blue sparks of light emanate from his hands and swirl around me.

"I'll never forget you Armen. Thank you...." He nods.

"Brothers stick together. Now go back to yours." His body starts to fade as my vision begins to blur. I feel myself go weightless as I slowly lose consciousness. The last words I hear before everything goes dark......

    "Look at your reflection. I left you a gift."