More from Arnold Charles Walterson

A PATH OF BLOOD

A PATH OF BLOOD

BOOK ONE OF THE WIELDER SAGA

DON'T MISS THIS NEW ACTION-PACKED SERIES FILLED WITH INTRIGUE AND MYSTERY THAT WILL LEAVE YOU WANTING MORE.

IF THE ONLY WAY TO THE TRUTH WAS THROUGH DEAD BODIES, WOULD YOU MAKE YOUR WAY?

Celestina Gervacio has chosen to forget her past and now goes by her assassin name, Titan. She bleeds red and yet she is not entirely human. As a Wielder, she has the ability to bend metallic elements, making her the most sought assassin of the Elite Houses of Corona to do their dirty work.

Her longest and richest patron, Kalixtro Verginbolt, hires her once again to solve the mystery behind the bombings of his pharmaceutical company's laboratories and kill the Supreme Council members he thought were behind the attacks. The truth behind the mystery of her parents' death will be the payment.

Then, Kalixtro introduces her to her partner, Lorenzo Aragon, her foster brother who left him when she was a young girl. Angry, she refuses her patron's request. But she is not the boss here and she will follow.

Without so much choice, Titan and her brother will have to face the syndicate behind the bombings and tear them apart to uncover what really happened to her parents.

But as she digs deeper, she begins to discover a far more sinister truth than the death of her parents.

Dead bodies are what will pave her way to get what she wants and she will slash her way through it. After all, the more she uses her blades, the sharper they get.