Chapter 2

ZAYN'S P.O.V

It was a clear sunny day. This is the time that they will go on a vacation in New Jersey. I hate to be left here alone!

"Goodbye honey!" Mum muttered. "Take care alright?" She added giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Yep mum. I will. You too." I replied back.

"Zayn!" I heard Waliyha shouted downstairs. "Whaaat?!" I shouted back. "Come down please!" She demanded. I rolled my eyes and opened the door. "What is it?" I bellowed while moving downstairs. 

She was near the sofa her hands crossed over her chest. "What do you want?" I asked again. She raised her eyebrow at me. "Whatever!" I muttered turning my back at her aiming to go to my room again.

"Wait!" She shouted. "I just want to give you something." She added. I stopped walking. "What is it then?" I asked turning around. She handed me a paper with "I'll miss YOU!" on it.

I smiled after reading it. "Aww. Come here." I said pulling her into a hug. "I'm gonna miss you too sis!" You take care alright?" I muttered stroking her hair. She smiled and nodded. 

"Alright! I'll drive you to the airport." I exclaimed helping her carry her luggage. "Mum! Faster! Zayn will drive us to the airport." She shouted.

As we were heading to the airport, mum never stopped giving me reminders: Wake up early and don't be late for school. Do all my homeworks. Don't skip meals. Don't starve myself. Don't sleep late at night. Participate in school. And treat well the person she hired. 

When we got there, it's only 20 minutes before take off so they were now in a hurry. "Bye dear! Take care!" Mum said giving me a hug. "Bye brother!" My sister muttered waving at me. I waved back.

When I arrived at home, I sighed. It was only me now. I got some chips and soda, turned the TV on, and dropped my body on the sofa. It was the climax of the movie when I heard someone knocking on the door .I ignored it hoping it would stop. But NO.. It even became louder.

I walked towards the door and opened it. A girl with wavy brown hair, average height, and fair skin greeted me with a big smile.

"Mr. Zayn Malik?" She asked. "Yes. What can I do for you?" I replied back. "I'm gonna be your new babysitter sir." She replied back. "No. You must be lost Miss. Mom hired a guy, Gab Evans." I replied back lazily. She smiled. 

"I'm Gab Evans sir. Gabrielle Evans." Wohoo. Stupid me. It didn't come to my mind that Gab is a unisex name.