Chapter 23

ZAYN'S P.O.V

I arrived at the house at 7:45. I opened the door and proceeded to my room. After removing my school clothes, I got my towel and took a shower. 

After a refreshing bath, I changed into my black shirt and gray pajama. I went downstairs and waited for Gabby in the living room. 

I laid down on the couch. It felt great and relaxing. I closed my eyes and went fast asleep.

GABBY'S P.O.V

Harry and I stepped out of the bus at the unloading station just minutes away from Zayn's house.

We were walking when suddenly, his phone beeped. He got his phone in his pocket and read the text message.

Just then, he caught me staring at him. "Oh! Just a girl from school!" He exclaimed shoving his phone back in his pocket. 

I giggled. "You are such a chick magnet Harry Styles!" I said laughing.

When we were near Zayn's house, the car of Harry already arrived. "Mr. Davids is waiting. Thanks Harry!" I exclaimed.

"My pleasure Gab!" He added. "Bye!" I muttered smiling. I stared at him until he got in his car. Mr. Davids blew the horn before they got going.

I move towards the door and knocked 3 times. I knocked again but no one is getting on the door. 

Is he not home yet? But the lights were already open. I looked over at the garage and found his car. 

"Here's already here." I told myself. I knocked again. I twisted the doorknob and fount out that it wasn't locked at all. 

Zayn! Zayn! Why didn't he locked it? What if someone entered the house and something bad happened to him?

"Zayn??" I called. No one answered. I started to get nervous. I took a couple of walks inside the house and was relieved when I found him sleeping on the couch in his pj's.

I tried not to make any noise in order not to wake him up. I don't want to disturb him.

After taking a shower, I entered his room and found it messy again. His clothes were on the floor. 

I put his shoes in the shoe rack and his clothes in the bin. I fixed his books that was scattered on his study table.

After fixing his room, it was already 8:30 in the evening. I went downstairs and still, he was sleeping. 

I picked the cushion that fell down on the floor and I accidentally stared at his face. He got long eyelashes, perfect nose, and flawless face.

I noticed myself smiling. Oh Gabrielle! Stop smiling!! What is wrong with you??! I told myself.

I admit, he is handsome. I mean, they are all handsome, the five of them.

I stared at his face for few more minutes. Just then he began to move and slowly opened his eyes.

I dropped the cushion again and pretend picking it up. I don't know it seemed like it was a reflex when I caught his eyes in mine.

"Ohderryouare." He said with eyes still sleepy. "Hi Zayn!" I smiled. "Why are you just now?" He asked getting up. "No...I arrived an hour ago. I Idon't want to disturb you so I didn't wake you up." I explained.

"So what did you do when I was sleeping?" He again asked. "I cleaned your messy room mister!" I exclaimed.

"Is that all? If I know, you were staring at me that's why you were standing near me!" He said confidently with a smirk on his face.

I instantly felt my heart beats fast. Oh shoot!! "Wh---why would I do that???" I asked in order not to answer him.

"It's because I'm hot and handsome!" He exclaimed. "Uh...I---I picked up the pillow you know!" I said throwing the pillow at him walking now to the kitchen.

He was laughing. I laughed too. His laugh was like a music in my ear.

ZAYN'S P.O.V

Oh how I wished he really stared at me. "Zayn, are you going to eat?" I heard her asked. "I'm not that hungry but I'll just have a snack." I answered in a moderate pith voice.

"What do you want then?" She again asked. I didn't answer her. I stood up and made my way to the kitchen.

I saw her looking inside the fridge. "What do we have here?" I asked standing behind her. We found fruits, chocolate bars, cakes, fruit juices, sodas and ice creams.

"I'll just have fruits." I told her. "Which one?" She asked. "Apple, orange, and grapes." I responded. "Aye, aye sir!" She replied. 

What she said made me giggle. She's....She's a nice girl...

****Sorry if it's a bit short guys!

****I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter

Q1: What can you say about Zayn and Gabby??

Q2: Favorite part?