Chapter 35

GABBY'S P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and the sun is already up. I got up instantly. Zayn must be very hungry by now. I think not...Maybe he was still sleeping.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face. After that, I went to his room. I knocked on his door but he was not answering. I slowly opened his door. His bed was fixed.

Wow. He woke up early. I walked downstairs. "Zayn?" I exclaimed waiting for his reply. "Zayn?" I exclaimed again going to the kitchen. He was not there.

Where the heck is he? I'm starting to get nervous. I went out on the backyard and searched for him. Still, he wasn't there.

I checked the front yard. I smiled right after I saw him. My worries went away. He was cleaning his car. "Hey! You're awake. I woke up earlier than you!" He said as I approached him. 

"Yeah. I'm surprised Zayn! Hey, you are cleaning...Are you sick?" I joked. He smiled. "Sorry I fell asleep last night...Let me help you.." I said getting the sponge.

"No...I can do it Gabby... You'll get wet and tired." He replied getting the sponge from me. "Uhm...I'm nearly finished. I don't want you to get dirty." He added. 

"Okay Okay...Just tell me what you need then.." I replied back. He attaching the hose in the faucet. "I need you Gabby."

"What??? What did you say?" I asked. "Uhm..Nothing Gabrielle! I said I need a drink!" He replied wiping his sweat with the back of his hand. Ohh... I thought I heard him say he needs me.

ZAYN'S P.O.V

Wooo... She almost heard me. Thank God I'm good at lying... Is it bad??? I'm just....I don't know? Nervous maybe? I found myself laughing, reminiscing what happened earlier.

I really acted stupid. After few minutes, she came back holding a glass of mango juice. "Thanks" I muttered as she handed it to me. She responded in a small smile.

"Hey, we are going somewhere this afternoon." I said after taking a sip on my juice. I glimpsed a look of curiosity on her face. "What? Where?" She asked.

"Secret." I replied back with a smile to tease her. "I will not come unless you tell me." She replied, her arms crossed over her chest.

I smiled. "You should come in order to find out." I replied finishing my drink. "Fine...Fine...Just tell me the deets then." She answered back.

"I'll tell you later." I replied. Just then, our eyes met each other. I felt like everything was in a slow motion. Her eyes conveyed a lot. She smiled at me. I smiled back. I felt my heart beats so fast. It feels like my heart wanted to jump off my chest.

GABBY'S P.O.V

I went to my room after lunch and lied on my bed. I fell asleep just then. I woke up when my phone beeped. My eyes went wide when I looked at the time. It was 4:30 in the afternoon.

I got a text from him. Zayn. "Meet me at Harslom. :)" I smiled when I saw that smiley face. I imagined Zayn smiling to me. Harslom? That's a very wide field. What are we going to do there by the way?

I took a shower really fast. It made me nervous. I wonder if what will happen if I will be late again. He would be mad, definitely. I searched my closet and chose something to wear.

I was hard up in choosing my outfit. I just felt that I need to look good. I always wanted to look good in front of him. After thinking for a moment, this is what I decided to wear Blue,white and red strip hoodie and red and black polka dot tom's.

I stopped at the station near Harslom at around 5:30. I took a couple of walks before getting to the place that Zayn said. I searched for him looking on my sides. I smiled when I found him sitting. He is wearing white t-shirt,a sweater and brown jeans.

I stared at him. He was waiting patiently just like a little kid. When he saw me, his face was delighted. "Oh there you are!!!" He shouted standing up. "Hi!" I replied. 

"So why are we here?" I asked sitting. He then sat beside me. I can see in my peripheral vision that he was looking at me. "Uhm...Gabby, I just want to be with you." He replied. I turned to him immediately. "What?" I said shocked.

****Cliffhanger...I'm sorry!
1. What would Zayn tell to Gab?
2. Will this be a good time for the both of them?

_______________________________________________________________________

Guy's im really sorry if i had mistake in this story coz my finger is injured.. so i can't press the keyboard...
I hope you guy's enjoy:) 
Oh i  will take a long rest.. i don't know when i upload.. I guess about a month or.. 3 week's.. or less...:)

                                                                                                                               AneesyaXOXO