Chapter 39

GABBY'S P.O.V

When we entered the room, Liam and I were shocked of what we saw. We found 3 girls flirting with the boys. One of them, a black-haired girl wearing a tube top was removing the buttons of Harry's shirt. He was into giggles. 

"I'm sorry babe, not that you are not attractive but I'm already in love with someone else." He said in a drunken way while buttoning his shirt. On the other couch, Niall was chatting sleepily with a brunette girl.

The most shocking of all, Louis was making out with a blonde girl. The girl was even sitting on his lap. And Zayn was all alone in one corner sitting on a couch, his eyes closed. There were 6 bottles of beer in front of him.

These people in the room did not notice us right away. They were all caught up in their different worlds.

Liam cleared his throat. "Excuse me girls, you need to get out. And how did you even get in here?" Liam exclaimed while pulling away Louis and the blond girl. "Hey! What are you doing?" Louis said with dissatisfaction.

At that moment, those girls hurriedly went to the door and got out of the room. "Hey Liampie! Thanks god you are here! That girl is so boring. I did not even understand what she was talking about!" Niall stated.

He still continued talking even though his words were already hard to understand. Liam looked at me. "Niall becomes really talkative when his drunk." Louis, who was just complaining a while ago was already on the dance floor dancing to the beat of Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen.

Niall then joined him doing weird dance moves. Liam and I laughed at them. They were dancing together like boys and girls do. Louis was holding Niall's hand, and Niall was constantly turning.

"I already called their drivers, they can be here any minute." Liam said leaning closer to my ear. "Gabby?? Is that you?!" Harry said. He stood up and began walking unsteadily towards me. 

"What----" He swallowed. "What---uhm". I was about to ask him what he wanted to say when BAAAMMM!!! He puked all over me. "Woah!!!" Liam exclaimed to the rescue assisting Harry to the comfort room.

Ohh man. I removed Liam's hoodie. Thank God it was the hoodie not my shirt. I sat down next to Zayn gently shaking his shoulder. "Zayn...Zayn.." He opened his eyes then closed them again.

After 10 minutes, their drivers had arrived. Niall, Louis, and Harry went home really wasted. "Zayn, we need to go home now." I said. "Ga---gabby..." He muttered. "Come on... Let's go." I helped him stand up. I put my arm around his waist to support him. God! He's heavy for a girl like me.

"I'll drop you off Gab. It's late now. Besides, I'm not drunk. And you look like you really need help with Zayn." Liam said helping me with Zayn. "Thanks Liam!" I exclaimed relieved.

We reached the house at 1:30. Liam helped Zayn to his room and finally left. Zayn laid on his bed. I removed his shoes and socks then opened his closet to get a shirt. He is sweating and smells bad. He can barely even stand up. That's what alcohol does.

"Zayn...I'm gonna remove your shirt now." I stated grabbing the bottom part of his shirt. "No...Hey! Are you sure we're gonna do it?" He replied smiling. I think I know what he was thinking. I rolled my eyes. "Of course not!! I will just change your shirt alright?!" 

When I took it off, I bit my lip just looking at his bare chest. Oh my God!!! Zayn is half naked in front of me!!! Even if he was drunk, he still looked hot! I wonder how it would feel touching his chest. Oh shut up Gabby!!!! I told myself. What was I thinking?!

I loosen up his belt and unbuttoned his pants. He grabbed my hand. "Oh my Gabby...Let's do it slowly. I will make sure you will never ever forget this night!?" He said in a seductive way. "Oh shut up Zayn!!!! Just close your eyes and sleep. We have class tomorrow." I exclaimed while wrapping him with a blanket. 

I went to the door then looked back at him for a moment. He was sleeping now. I can't help but smile looking at him sleeping. He is cute. I wanted to stare at him all night. I looked away when he turned to his side. I turn off the lights in his room then finally went to bed. 

***Favorite part?? :)

Hey guys!!! Thanks for reading...Please hit the like button and do leave your comments whether positive or negative. Thank you!