Chapter 37

NIALL'S P.O.V

It was a Monday. All of us were back to our study mode. Examination is nearly approaching. It was the day after tomorrow. This coming Wednesday. I don't really lik it when exams come because it would be a whole lot of reviewing and staying up all night.

I went to the room and I laid my bag on my table. I looked for my notes in history and started reading it. After a couple of minutes, the door opened revealing a handsome Zayn Malik.

"Hey Mate!" He exclaimed. Happiness in his face very visible. He sat down beside me. "Reviewing huh?" He added. 

"Yeah...I don't want to do lots of cramming." I responded flipping through pages. "Gabby and I already started reviewing and actually, we are nearly done." He replied back still with happiness on his face.

"Hey! What's up with all the smiling?" I asked copying his smile. He pat my shoulder lightly. "Nothing...I was just happy last night." He replied back.

"Uhm...Let me guess...It was a ripping-clothes-off night?" I joked. "No...Not like that!" He laughed. "What then?" I asked again. "Gabby and I went out." He replied.

Hmm...I think something is going on. "Hey...Do you like her?" I asked curiously. He breathed deeply. "Uhmm..." He was interrupted when.

"Hello handsome!!!" Harry exclaimed wearing his annoyingly gorgeous grin ever. He gave me a high five and a pinch on Zayn's chest.

"What do we have here?" He asked. "Just me and Zayn talking about his thing last night with Ga---." I did not finish what I have to say when Zayn stomped on my foot. "Uhm...Just something about History Harry." He muttered getting my notes.

I think Harry did not notice the awkward thing going on. "Okay... I need to go to the canteen. I need water." He replied. Zayn nodded. "Alright mate. Can you get me a sandwich too?" I asked him. "Sure mate!" He winked then hurried to the door.

HARRY'S P.O.V

I was heading to the canteen when I saw Gabby. She was wearing a gray pullover, skinny jeans, and a Nike shoes, with a red Jansport bag. I smiled just the fact of seeing her. She is a simple girl yet beautiful.

"Hi Gab! You look good!" I said to her. She must have been startled because she didn't respond right away. "Oh hey Harry!!! You look good too!!!" She replied. 

"I'm going to the canteen. Wanna come?" I asked. "Sure. " She replied. I got a bottled water and a sandwich for Niall. She got 2 bottled water and 2 chocolate chip cookies. She must have noticed me looking at her. "Uhm..It's for Zayn. Hey, are you not going to get food?" She asked. "Here." She gave one pack of cookies.

When we were moving out of the canteen, we met Liam and Louis going inside. "Hey brother! Hey Gab!" Louis exclaimed. Liam gave me a slap on my butt. Louis winked at me.

I instantly understood what he wanted to say. He already knew I'm making a move. After minutes of walking, we reached our room. "Here's your sandwich my prince." I said to Niall. Gabby laughed. 

"Zayn, here's your food." She said handling the food to Zayn. "Ohh...I didn't ask for any but anyway, thanks Gab." Zayn replied a little bit annoyed. His happy mood switched to all serious now. I don't know. He was a bit moody at times.

Gail entered wearing a blue shirt with her hair in a bun. Niall who was eating suddenly choked on his food. "Hey! Easy mate!" Zayn patted his back. I think I know what's going on. Our little Niall might be having a lub-dub-lub-dub moment.

Q1: Favorite part?

Q2: Still enjoys the story? I really hope so! 

Take care guys! Please do comment :)