Chapter 15

GAB'S P.O.V

My clock alarmed at 5:00. It was a Friday morning. My burn only hurts a little now, thanks to Zayn. The whole incident that happened last night flashbacked inside my head.

The way he shouted, apologized at me until the time that he became so nice to me. He even treated my burn. 

When I came out of my room, I heard a noise just like a broken glass. It came from Zayn's room. Oh my, Zayn! My heart beats so fast.

Without knocking, I immediately open the door. "Zayn are you----" I wasn't able to continue what I have to say.

I just walked into the vase." Zayn exclaimed while rubbing his eye. He looked cute. His messy hair. His eyes.

He looked like a child telling me please don't scold me, it won't happen again. I helped him clean it. "Oh.. careful Gab!" He exclaimed. 

"You walked into it because you are still sleepy." I said. "Return to bed now Zayn." I added. 

"No...No. I'm already awake! I woke up early to help you prepare breakfast." He replied with a smile on his face. He even made his eyes wide open as a proof that he is already awake.

I smiled back and said "No no no. I can do it by myself." I protested. "I insist." He muttered pulling my hand while we were heading downstairs. 

I think I smiled when he held my hand. His hand is warm. It is comforting. 

Sausage, omelet, and bread were for breakfast. He was the one who cooked the omelet. Yum! He knows how to cook. 

When it was 6:00, we took a bath and prepared ourselves for school.

ZAYN'S P.O.V

When I was finished taking a bath, I changed immediately in my uniform. Wow, my uniform is perfectly ironed. Because of this uniform, Gab got burns. Stupid uniform.

I looked into the mirror to check how do I look. Aww. Why am I so handsome? I'm so vain right? Sorry.. No hate please.

I packed my things on my bag and I went downstairs. In the living room, I found her sitting there. 

"So how do I look?" I exclaimed. She giggled while standing up. She came near me and held my tie. 

"Fix your tie properly......okay, better." She said. I scratched my head. I immediately became shy. Uhm...Thanks." I exclaimed. 

I got my backpack and looked at my mirror for the last time. "Zayn, you don't have to look at your mirror. You're great." She exclaimed.

I looked at her eyes when he said that. She looked really cute. "Uh---Uhm. He---here's your snack." She muttered. Without hesitating, I accepted it. I don't want to start an argument again.

When the clock strikes 6:50, he got her things and we walked to the door. "Going to take the bus again?" I asked. "Yes. See you at school!" She exclaimed smiling. 

"Alright. See you!" I replied back smiling. Things were turning out just fine. 

I hope it would be start of something new between us.

GAB'S P.O.V

I arrived at school around 7:10. My phone rang. It was Alice, I smiled before answering. She definitely misses me.

Me: "Hello sis! How are you?" I asked.

Alice: "I'm fine Gab. I miss you so much." She replied back.

Me: "I miss you more! How's grandma?"

Alice: "She's fine. She misses you too."

Me: "Tell grandma I miss her. I love you Alice!"

Alice: "I love you too Gab. Grandma loves you too. Bet you are already at school. Okay, bye!"

Me: "Bye sis! Take care!" I hung up.

I proceeded to our classroom and I found Harry already sitting there. He waved at me when he noticed me coming. 

ZAYN'S P.O.V

Because it was still early, Louis, Liam and I decided to go first to Niall, Gab and Harry's room on the other side.

While we were walking in the corridor, girls were staring at us saying their good mornings. 

When we got there, I saw the two of them, Harry and Gab talking with each other. 

"Gabby, Zayn didn't get mat at you, did he?" Harry asked. "Uhm no. He was definitely nice." Gab replied smiling.

Harry accidentally noticed Gab's hand. "What happened to your hand Gabby? Are you okay?" Harry exclaimed holding Gab's hand with so much concern on his face.

"Relax Harry. I'm fine. No need to worry." She replied back smiling. "Do you want me to get medicine in the clinic?" Harry asked still with a worried face. N---no Harry. Thanks anyways." Gabby replied.

Gabby didn't notice me looking at them. They only looked in our direction when Niall shouted. "Zayn, Liam, Louis!" He shouted running towards us. Just then, Harry turned around and came.

Gabby smiled at me and I smiled back.

Woahh. Why do I feel like this? What's happening to me?

****Comment and Vote

****Take care guys!