Chapter 6

GAB'S P.O.V

After hours of cleaning and mopping the whole house, I can feel myself getting exhausted. I just wanted to go home, freshen up, and rest.

I headed downstairs and saw him watching TV. If I was not mistaken, it was Star Wars because he kept on saying 'Darth Vader, Darth Vader'.

I cleared my throat and he turned around to see me. "All done sir. School starts tomorrow. I think I should be going now." I said politely.

"No you can't." He said quickly. "You'll stay here till they get home." He added.

"B---but sir." I stammered. He stood up. "How are you going to take good care of me if you're not going to stay?" He said staring at me sharply.

"Can I go home first sir? I don't have clothes." I snapped. He came near me. We were just inches now. I can feel his breath. 'Excuse me sir." I pushed him away. He let out a cheeky smile. "Of course you may. Be back here before 8." He added now having a sit.

Why would I have to stay with him? It seems that he noticed me not willing to stay. "Don't worry. I'm going to double the price." He added winking at me.

Uhmm...not bad. I think I'll just have to be patient with his attitude.

ZAYN'S P.O.V

After she strode off, I went upstairs to check my room. I know he was hard up in cleaning it. It's not that usually messy. I just made it messier and dirtier. Haha. Poor her!

When I open the door, I was impressed, open-mouthed walking inside. My room is completely clean!

I touched my bedside table with my finger, zero dust. Mirror is sparkling clean. Shoes on the cabinet. My clothes were neatly on the cabinet. It's all tidy! WOW! She's good. My room smells fresh!

To kill the time, I laid on the bed. When I was about to close my eyes and take a nap, my phone beeped so many times. I opened the messages and they were all from the girls at school.

"Hey Zayn, so excited to see you!"
"I miss you so much! Glad tomorrow is the start of classes."
"How are you doin' handsome?"
"Can I come to your house tomorrow night?"

I was smirking while reading them. I'm sorry for being handsome and hot if that's the case. I don't feel like replying to them.

When I stood up, I noticed something on the lampshade. It was a blue sticky note saying, "You are such a messy freak!" I smiled upon reading it. 

***Comments are very much welcome :) SMILE