Chapter 10

GAB'S P.O.V

As usual, I woke up early. I've prepared breakfast which was Ham, eggs, and hotdogs and Zayn's snack before waking him up. I walk upstairs not in a hurry because it was just 6:00 am sharp.

When I reached the last step of the stairs, his door creaked open. He was now ready and prepared. He was wearing like(Beside)

ZAYN'S P.O.V

Whwn I came out of my room, she was there standing looking shocked. "Wow! You're early!" She exclaimed, her eyes wide opened.

"I don't want to be splashed with cold water again." I replied back instantly. She smiled. "Breakfast is ready sir." She muttered. 

Because it was still early, I turned on the TV and watched while having breakfast. "Are you not going to eat?" I asked. "I'm finished sir." She replied back.

I peeped at the kitchen to see what she was doing. She was reading World Literature. Duh?! Classes just started, here she is, reading as if there is no tomorrow.

"Sir? Are you done? It's nearly 7." She shouted. "Yeah! I'll just brush my teeth." I replied back going to my room.

After brushing my teeth, I looked myself at the mirror to check how do I look. "Handsome!!" I exclaimed.

"Sir, here's your snack." She said giving it to me. "What?! No...No." I replied back. "Take it sir so that you can eat something when you're hungry." She muttered.

"Fine!" I exclaimed my eyebrows furrowed. She pretended not to laugh. "See you at school sir!" She exclaimed.

GAB'S P.O.V

I was heading to my room. Room 402. I opened it and searched for a vacant seat. "Gab! Over here!" Niall shouted wearing a red baseball cap. I walked towards him. "Thanks." I replied.

It was a 3-seater table. We were at the 2nd aisle. 4th row. Niall was on my left side and I was at the center. "Save that seat for Harry please." He muttered smiling. "Sure." I answered back.

Minutes after, Harry came in wearing a white shirt, his chocolate curls were perfect and his eyes were magnificent. He smiled to us looking so fit and gorgeous. 

"Hey mate!" He exclaimed giving Niall a pat on the shoulder. "Good morning Gabby!" He turned to me while sitting down on his chair. "Morning Harry." I replied smiling.

Niall was busy playing on his phone. "Where's Zayn?" Harry asked. "He should be here by now." I replied back. After saying that, Zayn was already at the door together with Liam and Louis. They all looked charming.

"Hey Zayn!" said by a girl walking towards him wanting to kiss him. "Ooops." Liam muttered blocking her way. "No funny business." He said to the girl.

The girl was annoyed so she then sat on her chair. "Why did you do that?" Zayn asked. "Huh?! She's not even your girlfriend!" Liam protested. "She will be if I make a move." Zayn replied back smiling.

Liam shook his head as if she doesn't want that girl. Zayn laughed at him. "What's funny?" He asked. "Hep..Hep...Let's take our seats now." Louis muttered pulling them.

Hey mates!" Niall waved at them. They sat on the 3rd aisle, fifth row. Zayn couldn't stop looking himself on his mirror. Louis grabbed it from him and kept it on his bag. Zayn protested but Louis didn't give it back. He was like a little kid.

During our discussion, while Niall, Harry and I were making our group activity, I noticed that he was looking at us but when he saw me looking at him, he looked away instantly.

***what's your favorite part?? I hope you did like it.. Thank you all for reading! Take care :)x