Chapter 11

introducing the new characters....i hope you like it..

CHAPTER 11

NIALL'S P.O.V

I was waiting for my driver to come when I noticed a crowd of students who were so noisy. It was raining yet they looked as if making fun of someone. Because of curiosity, I went to their place.

"Hey! Give me my umbrella!" I heard someone shouted. A guy was giving it to her but when she was about to get it, he tossed it in the air and it was caught by another guy. "Give that to me...Please." She pleaded.

After it, I saw the guy destroyed the umbrella. The ribs were all broken. The crowd was laughing. The girls who were there seemed that they enjoyed the show.

What the hell! I didn't think that they can stand watching someone suffer. And also making someone suffer. 

I feel sorry for the girl. She doesn't deserve this. "Hey!" I shouted. 

"Hey, it's Niall Horan!" I heard someone say. The crowd parted as I walked. They were circling a familiar looking girl who was now soaked in the rain.

I remembered she was on my class. "Stop what you are doing people!" I shouted. I can feel the heat going out of my body. I can't stand watching these people doing something stupid especially to a girl.

THE GIRL'S P.O.V

(Suspense!! Hahaha...find out the name of the girl...continue reading! Thanks! Sorry)

"Stop what you are doing people!" A guy said. I looked at his face. I know him. He was Niall James Horan. "Grow up!" He added. I looked down and I felt like I wanted to cry. 

The rain continued to fall in my head. This is so hard. It seems that I don't belong here. I feel so down. I feel so hopeless and weak. I'm such a loser.

Suddenly, I didn't feel raindrops falling on my head already. I looked up and I saw his wonderful face. He shared his umbrella with me.

He smiled. "Come now Miss." He muttered offering his hand helping me stand up. The crowd became silent while we were walking.

We were walking on the hallway. My clothes were dripping. "Change your clothes Miss. You are all wet!" He said giving me his hoodie.

I looked at him straight in the eyes. I never thought that someone is so kind in this school after what happened earlier. 

"Just get it. Don't be shy." He added smiling. Without saying anything, I got it and find my way to the comfort room, when I realized I haven't thanked him. 

I turned my head and mouthed the "Thank You" word. He smiled. 

When I was done changing, I came out already. I thought he was gone but I was wrong. He was still there standing, waiting.

He smiled when he noticed me staring at him. "I'll just lend you my umbrella...By the way, I'm Niall." He said offering his hand.

"I'm Gail" I replied shaking his hand. Wow. He got soft hands. He is so kind.

I couldn't control my tears anymore. "Thank You so much Ni----Niall." I stammered. "Don't cry Gail." He muttered wiping my tears away. He was so nice.

"Everything will be fine." He said looking into my eyes. Those words coming from him made me feel better. Those words comforted me.

"Gail! Gail!" I heard someone shouted. I turned my head and I saw Maddie, my best friend.

****comment after reading please...tell me what you think so that I can improve my story...Thank you all so much... :)x