Chapter 17

CHAPTER 17

GAB'S P.O.V

When Harry already returned to their table, "You know him Gabrielle?" Gail asked. "Uhm yeah...He is my friend." I replied. "If I'm not mistaken, he is one of the hottest in our school! I've heard a lot of girls talking about them.. I think Everywhere!" She exclaimed.

Gail is right. The five of them were very popular. Not just because of their looks but also because of their businesses. 

Louis Tomlinson - They own a car company not just here in London but also in France and in Italy.

Niall Horan - They own...guess what? A food company. Their business suits him because he really loves food!

Liam Payne - He is the son of the famous and most outstanding physicians here in London. They even own the Payne General Hospital.

Harry Styles - They own a chocolate company. No wonder why he has lots of chocolates. He would give chocolates to his friends everyday. 

And last but not the least. Zayn Malik - They own the Malik Hotel Empire. They had lots of branches. Here and in the different parts of the globe. 

It's overwhelming right? They all have the life we are wishing to have. They don't have problems in terms of money. They basically get anything they want. Their life is perfect.

"Gabby, I think he has a crush on you!" Gail muttered eyeing Harry. "Ha-harry? No...No..He was my classmate last year. He's my friend Gail." I replied back. She smiled. "It all starts with friendship!" She exclaimed. 

"Hey, you want?" I asked her. She smiled. "Of course! I love chocolates. Thank you Gabby!" She replied back. 

Gail...We just met but I think I'm already comfortable with her. She has brown hair, below the shoulder length. I really hope we get along with each other very well.

ZAYN'S P.O.V

In the classroom, Louis, Liam and I sat on the same table. The professor was teaching all about World History. Here she is again! She speaks in a monotonous voice. Who wouldn't be bored??

When I was so busy fighting my sleep, I felt someone tap my back. I turned around and saw a blonde girl. "Hi I'm Jackie!" She said in a soft voice. I smiled.

"I'm Zayn" I replied shaking her hand. "Of course I know you!" She replied back. It's as if she doesn't want to let go of my hand. She was looking at me in a seductive way.

"You are hot!" She muttered twirling her hair. "Really?" I replied.

I let out a soft moan when Liam elbowed me on the side. "Aww.!" 

"You pay attention! Stop flirting!" He demanded. "Alright...Fine!" I replied back. I turned to Jackie and let out my seductive smile. "Later!" I said winking at her. She giggled.

"Zayn!" Liam interrupted. "Alright sir!" I exclaimed looking now in front. 

When I look at Louis, I thought he was writing. I was wrong. He was leaning his arm on top of the table and he was holding his head. He was holding a pen on the other hand. He was only pretending to be writing in order for the professor not to notice. HAHA. Clever Louis!

GAB'S P.O.V

When the bell rang, I got my bag then already went out of the door. "Gabby!" I heard someone shouted. I turned around and saw Harry.He was wearing(beside) "Oh hey!" I said. 

"Going home now?" He asked. "Yeah. Bye Harry!" I replied back. "Ohh.. Alright.. Bye.. You take care Gabby!" He said smiling. His smile is gorgeous. There is something in his smile that makes me smile too.

When I got home, it was already 6:00 pm. I went into my room and changed into my home clothes. My phone rang, it was Harry.

"Hey Gabby, are you home?" He said. "Uhm..Yeah Harry.. Thanks." I replied back. "I just wanted to know that you are safe." He added. I smiled. "Don't worry Harry. Take care. Bye!" I replied then hung up.

I cooked for our dinner. It was Crunchy Chicken Cheddar Broccoli Bake. It was still early so I decided to wait for Zayn so that he will not eat alone when he gets home. 

I laid on the couch looking at the clock. The ticking of the clock lulled me to sleep. 
When I woke up, it was already 8:30 pm. Zayn was not yet here. I was starting to get worried. He did not even call me. When the clock struck 8:45, I decided to call him. When I was about to dial his number, the doorbell rang.

****Who rang the bell?
**** Is Gabby already falling for Harry?