Chapter 5

GUY PLEASE HELP ME I NEED SOME IDEA IM RUNING OF IDEA SOMEONE H.E.LP ME!! MESSEGE ME OK???

  XAnnaBella

CHAPTER 5

ZAYN'S P.O.V

"Come in!" I yelled dropping my body on the sofa laying my feet on the center table. "Make me some breakfast." I demanded.

"You've forgotten the magic word sir." She replied back. I could sense a bit of seriousness in her voice. I turned to see her. I smiled sarcastically and muttered "Magic."

She bit her lip and turned around. I saw her shook her head. I know she's getting pissed off. Hahaha. Duh!! I pay her to do everything I want.

While I was waiting for my food, I grabbed a magazine and started reading it. I was flipping through the pages when I heard my stomach rumble.

"Are you not finish yet? I'm starving!" I yelled turning my head toward the kitchen. "5 minutes sir!" She shouted back. "Bring it here when you're done!" I ordered.

After 5 minutes, just as she said, she came here in the living room holding a tray. She laid it on the table in front of me. It was a glass of milk, scrambled egg, and something I don't know. 

"Uhmm...What is that?" I said pointing at it. "It's Almond Raisin Granola sir." She answered back. 

"You can go now." I muttered as I began munching my food. Hmmmm... It's not good. It's really really good! I enjoyed eating it. 

"Miss..come here!" I half-shouted. "When you're done with the dishes, Go and clean my room." I muttered. She nodded. "Erm...so how was your food sir?" She asked. 

I bit my lip. "It's not good. I don't think I'm going to eat like that again." I replied. She gave me the I-don't-believe-you sort of expression.

GAB'S P.O.V

"It's not good. I don't think I'm going to eat like that again." I mimicked him while washing. He didn't enjoy it? Hello?! There was nothing left! He is so demanding. Tells orders everytime! "Calm down Gabrielle...Calm down." I told myself.

After washing and cooling myself, I went upstairs to his room. When I opened the door, I was amused, in a negative way.

Blanket was on the floor, bedsheet unfixed, shoes scattered here and there, pillows and soiled clothes everywhere! I wondered if a hurricane dropped by his room. How could a handsome guy be disgusting like this?

I put my hair in a bond. Cleaning time. I started with the bed. I folded his blanket, fixed the bedsheet. As I was picking the pillows, I saw something under the bed, I tried to reach it. When I already have it, my eyes widened. To my surprise, it was his boxer shorts! Eww... Gross! 

I quickly tossed it to the clothes bin. This guy needs to be disciplined.

****Tell me what you think guys! Love you all! Always smile! Don't be sad :)x