Chapter 33

ZAYN'S P.O.V

Tonight is the start of our review. I don't get it why we have to study this early. I went downstairs to check if dinner is ready.

"You're just in time Zayn. Dinner is ready." She exclaimed holding 2 glasses. "Thank God! I'm starving!" I replied rubbing my tummy. I helped her in getting the plates.

"Uhm...We're going to start reviewing alright?" She exclaimed while munching up her food. "I cannot do anything Ma'am even if I say no!" I replied back.

She smiled. "It is also for your own good Zayn. Including me. It's better to start early than cramming the night before." She responded. "Here. Eat some more." She added putting more food on my plate.

Wow. That's what I like about her. She is so caring. 

After dinner, I went upstairs and took a shower to stay fresh during our review. I put on a blue shirt and a black pajama. 

I checked my notes. Some were not complete because I was lazy in copying. Shoot! She's going to scold me again.

After 10 minutes, she was not here yet. I got bored so I decided to go to her room. I knocked on the door but she wasn't responding.

I opened the door and went inside her room. I looked at her side table and I found her family picture.

She looked like her mom. Now I know where Gabby got her looks. She got his father's eyes and smile. They really looked happy in the picture.

I was startled when, "Zayn! What are you doing here?!" She exclaimed. I turned around and I saw her wearing only a towel. I hadn't control myself from looking at her from head to foot.

Water droplets were sliding on her skin. Those legs were to die for. She really got a nice body. I can see the uneasiness on her face.

I swallowed hard. I suddenly became ashamed. "Uhm...I---I'm sorry Gabby...Uh...I...I'll go out first so----so that you can change." I stammered.

I went out immediately on the door. I leaned at the back of her door. I can feel circles of sweat on my face. My heart really beats so fast. 

I walked hurriedly to the kitchen and drank a glass of cold water. Stupid Zayn! What is happening to me? 

I went to my room and calmed myself. The incident flashbacked inside my head. Her even skin tone. Her beautiful body. Her perfect curves. Stop dirty minded Zayn!!! Stop thinking like that! My superego stood out.

I sat on my bed. Am I in love with her? My thoughts went away when she knocked on my door. 

I stood up and opened it. "Uhm..He---hey Zayn...Where do you want to study?" She asked holding her notes.

"I---I prefer here Gabby. Is it okay?" I replied. She nodded. "By the way, I'm sorry for what happened a while ago." I added.

"It---it's okay Zayn. You didn't see anything, did you?" She replied back. What she said made me laugh. "No...I didn't see any Gabby." I replied back. 

"Then why are you laughing?" She answered putting her notes on the table. "Nothing....Uhm...It's because of your reaction a while ago." I replied still controlling my laugh.

"You are so bad Zayn!!! It's because you were the first guy to see me like that! So it feels really awkward you know!" She replied. "Okay...Okay...I'm sorry..I won't laugh anymore." I replied giving her a wink.

"Gabby, uhm...I'll just read my notes so that you can review too. Then if I don't understanding something, I'll just seek your help. Alright?" I exclaimed holding my notes in Biology.

"Sure. It's fine Zayn. Uhm...just don't be shy to ask." She replied back. She was sitting on my study table and I was sitting on my bed.

I'm in the mood of reviewing. I think I just found an inspiration. I grabbed my phone. I was about to text Niall when, "Hep...Hep...No using of cellphone please..." She exclaimed. "Alright...Sorry!" I replied back putting the phone away from me.

I was like a little kid following orders. But I love following what she says. I feel great about it.

1. What can you say about the chapter?
2. Favorite part? :)
3. What do you think will happen next? 
4. Who enjoyed the chapter?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guy's im back..!!  Very very sorry ... After I've finished exams ..! Yahoo ..! But ... I failed math ... And 'I do not care! '!!