Chapter 24

ZAYN'S P.O.V

After having a snack, I went upstairs to my room. It...It was tidy again.. I think I smiled just thinking about the expression of Gabrielle cleaning my room.

I'm getting shy being messy. I know I pay her for this but my actions are not acceptable. I need to do something about it. I laid in my bed and covered myself with my blanket. I slowly closed my eyes.

Ohh!!! WAIT!!! I got up instantly. I need to put my school stuff in order not to forget anything. I went to my study table to look for my books. I saw a note posted on the wall.. It said "Things to Bring ". It was for the whole week.

Gabby made sure I will not be forgetting anything. I smiled just by thinking about her. Because of this, I fixed my things fast....like a ninja... 

I returned to bed and closed my eyes again. Why do I see her face, her smile, her eyes even with my eyes closed?? 

I sat up on bed and slapped my face side by side to get me into reality. I can't sleep. I'm being comfortable with Gabby.

I stood up and decided to get some fresh air. I opened the glass door of my room and stepped outside. It was a beautiful night.

There were stars in the sky and the cool wind was calming. Her room was still lit up. I wonder if she's still awake. 

After a few minutes, I went inside my room because it was getting colder. I was walking back and forth to tire myself in order for me to fall asleep quickly. 

I looked at my phone and it was only 10:10 in the evening. I went out of my room and walked towards Gabby's room. I knocked on her door 3 times.

"Ga---Gabby, are you still awake?" I asked shaking. I leaned my ear closer to the door to be able to hear any movements. I went a little bit farther from the door when I heard her footsteps. I breathed in deeply.

"Hey Zayn! What's up?" She asked. "Hey, did---did I disturb you? I'm sorry...I just can't sleep." I answered. "No.. Come in." She replied opening the door a little bit wider.

"So what were you doing awhile ago?" I asked her while sitting on the edge of her bed. "I was just reading." She answered.

"You told awhile ago that you can't sleep? Me...Me too.." She added sitting beside me. "Your room is clean." I complimented. She smiled.

"It's because I know how to clean and where to put things." She said crossing her arms on her chest. 

"Alright...Alright.. I admit I'm a stubborn and messy one..But you gotta admit, I'm handsome!!" I exclaimed. She laughed at me. "What?? What's funny?" I asked.

"The last thing you said!" She replied. "What? That I'm handsome?" I asked. She nodded trying to control her laugh. "Just...just admit it...I'm handsome!!" I exclaimed smiling.

"No way!!" She half-shouted smiling. "You don't want huh?? Wait a minute!" I stood up and began tickling her... She was laughing so hard.

"Zayn!!!! Sto---stop!!! You're gonna kill me!!" She protested. I pretended not to hear what she was saying.

"Alright!!! You're handsome!!!" She exclaimed. "What?? I didn't hear it!!!" I said laughing.

She grabbed a pillow and smashed it on my face...Big Time!! "I already said it Zayn! I'm never gonna repeat it!" She replied with a smirk on her face.

After a massive pillow fight, we laid on the bed feeling so tired. She looked at me. "Zayn, I never thought you are this funny." She muttered. I smiled at her.

"I'm tired." She exclaimed taking a deep breath. "Me too!" I exclaimed. I looked at her and she already had her eyes closed. She's beautiful. I stared at the ceiling and I felt my eyes becoming heavy.

Before falling from a deep sleep, I felt her hands shaking my shoulder. "Zayn...Zayn...You can't sleep here." She muttered. I protested like a little kid. I'm just really sleepy. I didn't open my eyes even if she wakes me up and definitely fell from a deep sleep.

GABBY'S P.O.V

I was getting a hard time waking him up. He must be really tired after that awesome pillow fight. He fell asleep quick. 

Even with his eyes closed, he is still handsome. But he is not allowed to sleep in my room!! He's...He's a boy!! Oh stop it Gabby!!! What are you thinking!!

After few minutes of waking him up, I couldn't take it anymore. I'm really really sleepy. I covered him with a blanket to keep him warm.

What a night...It was fantastic.

Q1: What do you think will happen next??

Q2: Are you enjoying the story so far?

Q3: Funniest/Cutest part?