Chapter 27

GAB'S P.O.V

"Gabrielle!" Someone called. I turned around to see who it was. Harry was walking towards me. I smiled upon seeing him. "Sitting alone?" He asked.

"Not anymore." I replied with a tiny smile on my face. He sat beside me. "Oh! You're reading." He muttered looking at the book I was holding. "Yeah. Exams start in a week so I think I need to start."

Three girls came to us. "Hi Harry!" One said waving. "Uhm.... Wanna go for a coffee?" The other one asked. "I'm sorry girls. I have plans. Maybe next time." He replied.

When the girls were already gone,"What??! You managed to say no to them?!" I exclaimed. "These hot looking girls were inviting you. They were already the ones making a move and you just turned them down?" I added.

He laughed. "I don't get it why girls like me Gabby." He replied turning to me. I was shocked of what he said. He really doesn't know? Seriously??

"It's because you are lovely Harry. You have everything a girl wants." I replied. He really smiled wide. "Why do you have that extremely big smile?" I asked. 

"Na---nothing.. I'm just happy." He replied. Aww.. His ever gorgeous smile!

After few minutes, "Gabby, can I ask you something?" Harry asked. "Sure what is it?" I replied back. He cleared his throat. "I'm just curious...Uhm...Why do you always take the bus?"

"I closed my book and kept silent for a moment. The incident flashbacked inside my head. I swallowed hard. I think Harry noticed my silence.

"Is it something serious? I'm sorry. You don't have to tell me if you're not yet ready." He muttered. "No Harry.. I think it's time. I kept it for a long time and I never told this to anyone before." I took a deep breath.

"My parents died in a car accident when I was 8." I can see the shock and concern in his eyes. "It was a cold night that time and we were at a carnival. That night was wonderful. We were a happy family. While I was watching a mini show, I saw my mom and dad talking to a man and a woman. After the show, my mom came to me and told me that we were going home. My mom held my hand and dad held the other one. It was definitely a happy night. We got into a really nice car which was not ours. The man and the woman whom they were talking to were the ones who got into our car. I got confused back then but decided not to ask a thing. When we were already on the road, the car was getting too fast. My mom told my dad to slow down but dad complained that the brakes were not working. There was panic. In minutes time, a huge car hit us then I blacked out. When I woke up, I was already in the hospital. My grandmother and my little sister who was 5 were all crying. I found out that my parents didn't make it. It was the hardest phase of my life. I questioned God why does it have to be my parents. I remembered myself crying all the time, staying in my mom and dad's room and hugging their clothes. At a very young age, I experienced losing the ones I love. I needed to be strong. I learned to be strong for me and my sister. I thought I couldn't handle it. But I did my best and see, I made it. But I miss them every single day. Since then, I never ride in a car again." I told him.

I was teary eyed. Harry sat nearer to me and put his hand on top of mine. I smiled a bit but then I couldn't take it anymore. Tears fell down on my cheeks. Harry wiped them away. 

"I will always be here for you Gabby." He hugged me tight. "Just let it all out." He said rubbing my back. His words comforted me. His hug made me feel so safe and secure.

After letting all my emotions out, I felt better. "Gabby, take this. It will make you feel better." He said giving me a bar of chocolate. It made me smile. 

"Thank you Harry. Thank you for listening." I told him. He smiled and held my hand. Wow. He has soft hands. "Anything for you Gabby. Thank you also for confiding in me. Always remember that when you need someone, I'm here."

It was getting dark so Harry and I decided to go home. "Do you want me to take you home Gab?" He asked. "No need Harry. Your parents will get worried. I'm fine." I replied.

"Alright. But I'll walk you to the station." He answered back. 

When the bus arrived, "Bye Harry!" I exclaimed. Before I could take a move, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug one more time. 

"Take care Gabrielle." He whispered in my ear. I smiled secretly. "You take care too Harry." I whispered back as I wrap my hands around him. 

****Hey hay guys! I hope you loved this chapter.

Q1: What do you think will happen next?

Q2: Is Gabby already falling for Harry?

Q3: If that happens, what will happen to Zayn?

Q4: Favorite part?

Q5: Anything you would want to say to me? Good or bad I'll accept it. :)