Chapter 34

GABBY'S P.O.V

I was in Zayn's room for our review. I was sitting on the study table and he was sitting on his bed. He really looked cute even in his pajama. 

I looked at him every time to check if he is reviewing or sleeping. I can't control my thoughts. I kept on thinking about what happened in my room. 

When he saw me wearing only my towel, I was ashamed and uncomfortable. My heart beats so fast when our eyes met. His eyes make me weak. 

I noticed him feeling a bit uncomfortable too. But I can say that he is a real gentleman and also respectful. 

When I'm with him, I feel happy. Even if we fuss and fight at times, I enjoy it because he is with me. I enjoy every time he is by my side.

I smiled just by thinking about him. I think he noticed it. "Hey! What are you smiling at?" He asked. "Ah...Uhm...Nothing..." I replied.

"Oh!!! If you are laughing without any reason means you are crazy!" He replied back stretching his hands. "I have reasons Mr. Malik!" I exclaimed.

He laughed at me. His laugh was like music in my ear. I love listening to it. He is really cute. I smiled at him. He smiled back. His eyes also smile when he smiles. He got a perfect smile.

"You really looked cute Gabby! I wonder why you didn't have a boyfriend." He said. "Uhm...I don't know. I think I haven't found the right one yet. And there's always time for love. We don't need to rush. Right?" I replied.

"You are definitely right Gabby. When I found the right girl for me, I will never let her go. I will fight for her." He replied looking deeply in my eyes.

Had he ever think of me as the right girl? Ohh...Stupid Gabrielle! Of course it was not you he was talking about. Maybe someone who is beautiful, sexy, and rich. 

Positive thoughts...Positive thoughts...Someday I will be able to find the right one. Someone who can laugh with me. Someone who can be my strength when I'm at my weakest. Someone who can accept me of what I am. Someone who can love me no matter what. Someday I will find him.

"Hey Gabby, what do you like in a guy?" He asked. I instantly got nervous because of his question. I don't know what to say. "Uhm...I...I don't know...I don't really have standards. If I fell in love with him, I also fell in love with his flaws and weaknesses not only with something good about him. And I don't really pay attention on the looks. What is more important is his personality." I replied. 

When I said that, Zayn smiled. I love his smile. To change the topic, "Alright...Let's continue reviewing." I said looking again on my notes.

ZAYN'S P.O.V

In two hours' time, I was able to read my notes in Biology and Human Anatomy. I looked at my watch and looked at the time. It was already 9:30 in the evening.

It's still early. When I looked at her, she was already leaning on top of the table. She was already asleep. I went near her. I stare at her beautiful face. She got long eyelashes and red lips.

She is still cute even when asleep. I think I'm in love with her. I hope she likes me too. I wanted to kiss her. Thank God I was able to control myself.

I shook her shoulder to wake her up. She woke up instantly. Her eyes were already red. "Hey...you fell asleep." I muttered.

"I'm sorry...Must have been tired." She replied rubbing her eyes. "Uhm...do you have any questions Zayn?" She added. "None...I understood everything. Let's just continue tomorrow. I know you are already tired. Let's sleep now." I replied back.

"Alright..Thanks Zayn. I should be going to my room now." She said getting her notebook. I walked her to her room. 

"Thank you for helping me Gabby." I haven't control myself so I grabbed her hand and hug her. Goodnight Gabby. Sweetdreams." I whispered in her ear. "Goodnight too Zayn." She replied rubbing my back..

When she said that she prefers personality than good looks, I was surprised. I can now prove that not all girls prefer good looking guys. 

What more can she asks for, I think I am good. Not that good I mean. I can't control my temper at times and I have short patience. I'm also handsome. That's a super bonus. One thing for sure is I can love her with all my heart.

Q1: What can you say about ZABBY?
Q2: Are you bored with the story?
Q3: Are you ready for new character/s?
Q4: Favorite part? Favorite line?