Chapter 4

GAB'S P.O.V

"Grandma, I'll go to work now." I muttered wearing my white converse shoes. "Talk to your sister Gab. I think she's upset." Grandma said looking a bit worried. 

I nodded and walked upstairs to her room with a small plaque saying "ALICE'S ROOM" on the door. 

She is 15 years old but she is much more emotional than me so she is still my little sister even if I am just 2 years older than her. I knocked before opening the door. I found her sitting at the corner near the bed.

"Hey little sis." I exclaimed joining her at the corner. She didn't respond. Instead, she covered her face with her hands. 

"Sis, don't be like this." I muttered. "But you are leaving me!" She responded teary eyed.

"No sis. I'm doing this for you, for grandma. She is getting older and I need to help her. I'm doing this for us." I explained wiping her tears.

"I'm never gonna leave you. So smile now." I added touching her nose. Just as I expected, she smiled. Big time.

"Take good care of grandma alright?" You're a big girl now." I told her as we were walking downstairs hand in hand. "Of course! I'm 15 now!" She replied.

"Gab, are you not going to have your breakfast?" Grandma asked preparing her coffee. I grabbed 2 slices of toast.

"These will do grandma. I'm going to be late." I answered taking a bite. "Goodbye now. Take care the both of you." I exclaimed kissing them on the cheek.

"I love You Gabrielle!" Alice shouted when I was already near the door. "I love You too Alice!" I winked at her. "Love You grandma!" I added.

I rode on the train. It will be a 10 minute ride. To prevent boredom, I played my ipod and sang along with it.

After 9 songs I think, I've already reached my destination. Just a couple of walks away would be the Malik's house.

I looked at my watch and my eyes popped. I only have 5 minutes before 8. I ran as fast as I could.

My heart was beating so fast when I've reached their house. Still gasping for air, I knocked at the door.

I knocked again minutes after, still no one. I knocked again this time, louder. As I was to knock again, the door swung open.

"You're late! It's already 8:10!" Zayn muttered in a black hoodie, gray shorts, and black slippers. 

"I was here 1 minute before 8 sir. I was knocking couple of times but---" I didn't finish what I was saying when he cut me out. "Whatever!" He exclaimed rolling his eyes turning around.

"Come in!" He shouted now dropping his body on the couch.

It's early in the morning and this guy started ruining my day. I took a deep breath and filled myself with positive thoughts.

****Sorry if it's getting boring guys...please tell me what you think so that I can improve my story..Thank you! Smile :)x