Chapter 18

GAB'S P.O.V

The doorbell rang. I just hoped it's already him. I walked hurriedly to the door and opened it. "Thank God you're home!" I exclaimed. "I was getting worried about you. Why were you here just now?" I asked.

"I was....hey, do I need to explain to you?" He asked. "Fine...you don't have to Zayn. Let's eat now." I told him. "Uhm..I waited for you so that you will not eat alone." I added smiling.

"I'm not hungry! Just eat, I didn't tell you to wait for me." He exclaimed now going upstairs. I didn't answer him back. I'm just avoiding a fight again. 

He was right. I shouldn't have waited for him. He is being rude again. I don't get him. We were just in good terms this morning and right now, it's totally the opposite. 

Did I do something wrong?

ZAYN'S P.O.V

When I got home, I rang the doorbell. Gabby opened the door. She was wearing (Beside)Her hair was a bit messy, she looked cute though.

"Thank God you're home!" She exclaimed. I can see the worry in her face. "I was worried about you. Why were you here just now?" She asked. 

"I was... hey, do I need to explain to you?" I replied. "Fine...you don't have to Zayn. Let's eat now." She told me.

"Uhm..I waited for you so that you will not eat alone." She added smiling. 

"I'm not hungry! Just eat. I didn't tell you to wait for me." I snapped going upstairs. I didn't wait for her reply. 

I went to my room and banged the door and locked it. I sat on the edge of the bed and removed my shoes. 

God! I shouted at her again! What have I done? I'm so stupid! She even waited for me to come home, I think it's sweet.

But...I don't know. When I saw the chocolate bar that Harry gave her on the sofa, my mood changed instantly.

I don't know. I don't know why I'm being like this!

I took a shower to cool me down. I changed into my shorts and green shirt. I was fixing my hair when I heard someone knock on my door.

I opened the door and found no one but a chocolate bar with a pink sticky note this time on the floor.

It says "You are being crazy again! This is for you Zayn. I saved it for you. If I did something wrong, I'm sorry. :)" 

I smiled after reading it. She didn't forget about me. This was the chocolate that Harry gave him. You did nothing Gabby...Don't say sorry. It's me. 

I was so happy. I can't get off the smile on my face. I decided to join her downstairs. 

Before that, I looked at the mirror first. What a handsome face!! I'm being vain again...sorry!

****Is Zayn's reaction (being rude) acceptable?

****Are they going to be friends?

Thank you for reading guys! Take care :)