Chapter 29

Hai just!! im back!! and for your information im gonna change my 'USERNAME' so i hope after i change my username your still read my story!! So now the story begin...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZAYN'S P.O.V

The sun was already up when I woke up. I was lazy I getting up. I got my phone on the side table and looked for the time. It was already 12:45 in the afternoon.

I scrolled through her pictures. Anytime now Gabby will come here and force me to get up. I heard a knock on the door. Speaking of the devil, she's here.

I locked my phone and pretended to be still asleep. "Zayn? Zayn.. Get up now." She exclaimed while knocking. I didn't make a sound. I heard the door swung open.

"Oh come on Zayn!! You haven't eaten your breakfast yet!! Get up!! It's already 1 in the afternoon." She exclaimed. She sounded like my mom. 

I covered my face with a blanket. "Come on! You need to eat Mr. Malik." She added shaking my shoulder. "Uhm...I'm still sleeeeepyy." I muttered in a super sleepy way.

"You've had enough Mr! Get up and eat then go to sleep again!" She replied. "I'm not hungry." I replied back controlling my laugh under the blanket.

The room went silent. Where is she? I don't know what she was up to. This is the disadvantage of covering your whole body with a blanket.

GABBY'S P.O.V

This sleepyhead is really hard to wake up. I smiled when an idea popped in my head. I walked slowly in order not to make any sound. 

When I was already on the foot part of the bed, I held the edges of the blanket and in a second, I pulled it off. My eyes went wide in shock and my mouth in an "O" shape.

"Oh I'm sorry!!!" I exclaimed covering him again. He was half naked!! He was laughing at me. "Am I hotter in my boxers Gabby?" He asked in a very confident way.

"Oh shut up!" I exclaimed smashing a pillow on him. "Alright... I'm getting up Ma'am." He replied as he sat on the bed. He stood up and turned to me.

"Feed your eyes babe!" He said with a smirk on his face. Oh shoot! I didn't control myself to look at him from head to foot. He really got a nice body!

"Oh hey! Are you drooling?" He asked. "Oh stop it Zayn! Fix your bed and you better put your clothes on!!" I exclaimed getting out of his room. 

I don't know what is the matter with me. I was smiling, extremely. My face went red hot.

ZAYN'S P.O.V

After having a shower, I got out of my room and moved downstairs. I found her sitting on the couch, reading. "There you are sexybum...Uhm...I mean sleepy!!" She exclaimed.

I smiled at her. She's so cute. "Did you just call me sexy?" I asked walking towards her. "No way!" She replied. "Yes way!" I exclaimed.

"Fine! You're sexy!" She replied. "Come on..You gotta eat now." She said walking to the kitchen.

I sat on the dining room while she was busy serving my lunch. Apricot Chicken Salad, mango juice, and slices of fruits are my lunch which is definitely delicious.

I munched up my food fast. "Is that the one who is not hungry?" She said with her eyebrow raised. "Did I say that?" I replied with a smile on my face. She laughed. "Whatever Zayn!"

"Hey...Have a sit." I said. After saying that, she sat immediately. "Why? Anything wrong?" She asked looking at me. I got something on my pocket.

"Here's your monthly salary." I replied giving her a small brown envelope. "Thanks Zayn." She replied. She got it and looked inside.

"Hey...This is too much." She exclaimed putting the envelope down and slid it toward me. "No...You deserve it Gabrielle." I muttered sliding it back to her.

"It's so hard to accept this kind of money but...Thank you so much Zayn." She replied with a smile.

Q1: What can you say about this part?

Q2: What is your favorite part? 

Q3: Any idea what will happen on the next chapter?

I hope you enjoy this chapter guys! Love You!