Chapter 16

GAB'S P.O.V

During our break, I went to the canteen and ordered my snack. I searched for an empty table in order for me to eat.

I looked to my left then to my right, suddenly I noticed a girl alone in the table. I walked towards her.

"Hi!" I said. She turned around. I smiled at her. 'Sure!" She replied and I took a sit. "Uhm...by the way, I'm Gabrielle Evans." I offered my hand to her. She shook my hand. "I'm Gail...Gail Scott."

"Nice to meet you Gail!" I replied back. "Are you new here?" I asked while taking a bite of my chicken sandwich.

"Uhm..Yeah..I'm from the States. We just moved here last month." She replied. I don't know but I can see the sadness in her eyes.

"I'm sure you miss your friends but don't be sad Gail." I comforted her. "Thank you Gabrielle." She replied now smiling a little bit.

HARRY'S P.O.V

I was with the boys having our snack. "Hey, it's Gab!" Liam said. Upon hearing her name, I choked. I coughed so hard. Louis began tapping my back. 

"Drink this Harry." Niall said giving me a bottle of water. I drank it. Weew. It made me feel better.

They were laughing at me. "What?! Where?" I asked wiping my mouth with a tissue. "This is the first time you choked after hearing a girl's name Harry!" Louis teased.

"Isn't it Zayn?" He added. Zayn smiled. "Yeah...Yeah mate."

"Hi Gabby!" Liam exclaimed. I turned to her. She was smiling at us. Oh. I love her smile. It's the sweetest thing I've ever seen. I turned to the boys.

"How do Ilook?" I asked smiling fixing my hair. "You are a sex god Harry!" Louis exclaimed. I slapped his arm. "You're so loud!" I said laughing. 

"Aww...You're welcome Harry!" He replied back.

I looked inside my bag for chocolates. There were only 3 Chocolate bars left. "Aww. Are they for me?" Niall asked smiling like a kid. 

"Sorry Niall. You already ate 5! Uhm...It's for her. I'll get some for you again tomorrow. Don't worry." I said winking at him.

When I walked towards her, I got nervous. My heart beats really fast. "Hi Gabby!" I said smiling. She smiled back. I sat on the chair in front of them. She was with a girl. 

"This is for you." I said giving her the chocolates. "Fo---for me?" She asked pointing at herself. I nodded. "Thanks Harry!" She said. 

"By the way, this is Gail." She said introducing the other girl. "Gail, this is Harry."

"Hello Gail!" I said offering my hand. "Nice to meet you Harry." She said shaking my hand.

ZAYN'S P.O.V

When we were having our snack break, Liam started to talk. "Hey, it's Gabby!" He said in a soft voice. Just then, Harry choked up.

Louis tapped his back and Niall gave him a bottle of water. "This is the first time you choked after hearing a girl's name Harry!" Louis exclaimed.

"Isn't it Zayn?" He asked. "Yeah...Yeah mate." I replied back.

"Hi Gabby!" Liam shouted. She turned to our table smiling. She looked at me then smiled. I knew she looked at me because we had an eye to eye. I know it.

"How do I look?" Harry asked smiling fixing his hair. "You are a sex god Harry!" Louis exclaimed.

After that, Harry decided to go to her. He had 3 chocolate bars definitely for Gabby. Three? Does that mean "I love You"?

When he was already with them, he already gave the chocolates to Gabby. She said thank you, I read it on her lips. 

They had a 15 minute conversation, I timed it. Harry was so happy the whole time so was Gabrielle. 

It's obvious, Harry likes her. Does...does Gabby likes him too?

"Are you alright Zayn?" Liam asked patting my shoulder. My thoughts were interrupted because of that.

"Yeah. I'm fi---fine mate. Thanks." I replied back.

****Which one is your favorite part?

****Are you enjoying the story?

****Which part of the story you didn't enjoy?

Thank you guys! SMILE! Take care!