Chapter 3

GAB'S P.O.V

"I'm Gab Evans sir. Gabrielle Evans." When I said my name, he seems astonished. "Oh, come in." He said. This house is big and wonderful! 

(Picture Beside;) )

I came inside and I was surprised. If the outside is beautiful, the inside is much more beautiful!

"Have a seat." He muttered fixing the cushion on the couch. Hmmm...He seemed nice.

"So...Ms. Evans...Where are you from?" He asked arms crossed on his chest. "Uhmm...I'm from Buckinghamshire, sir." I replied politely. 

"How old are you?" He asked. "I'm 17 sir." I replied back.

"Are you studying?" "Yes sir..I am. In fact, school starts couple of days from now."

Hello?! Is this a job interview again? He sounded more serious than his mom. I thought he'll gonna stop asking but I was wrong. 

"What did mum tell you to do?" He asked busy fixing his quiff looking at his mirror. "She told me to take good care of you sir. My salary would be given every fifteen days." I replied back starting to be annoyed. I was talking but he was busy doing other things. 

"Are you sure you want to take this job?" He again asked busy texting, not even looking at me. He is rude. My parents raised me to look the person in the eye when you talk to him or her.

"Of course sir. I'm sure about it." I added. "Is that so?...Alright." He replied munching some chips. "So...when can I start sir?" I replied back.

"Probably tomorrow." He answered back smiling while texting. "Okay sir. I'll be here tomorrow. I should be going now." I muttered getting my bag.

"Oh. Okay..Goodbye." He answered back. That was the only time he looked at me during our whole conversation.

I waited for him to stand. "You know your way out right?" He muttered his eyebrow raised. 

Is that the welcome thing I can get from him? He could have atleast walk me to the door! It's not that hard, is it? 

I stood up and walked to the door nearly pissed off. Rude, arrogant boy!!!