Chapter 9

NIALL'S P.O.V

Today is the first day of school here at Brentshire Academy (I made that up). I'm sure Zayn will be late again. That's simply his thing. Harry and I were already at our meeting place.

Moments after, Louis and Liam came. "Louis!: Harry yelled hurrying towards him kissing him on the cheek. "Hey bro!" Liam muttered while doing our handshake.

I looked at my watch, it was already 7:15. "Should I call him?" I asked the boys. Just before they can say a thing, "No need!" Zayn muttered smiling. 

"WOW! You're early Zayn!" Louis exclaimed, his eyes wide open. "So shocked huh?...It's because of my new babysitter." He replied. "Ba---baby sitter?" I stammered controlling my smile. "Yeah. We're on the same school too. Want to meet her?" He replied. "Sure mate." Harry replied.
ZAYN'S P.O.V

I took my phone and dialed her number. It rang thrice before she answered. "Hello? Who's this?" She asked.

"It's me. Come here near gate 5 now." I demanded. "What? Hey, where did you get my number sir?" She replied back. "Mum..Duh?! Come...NOW!" I replied then hung up.
"Ooh... You're rude!" Liam exclaimed.

GAB'S P.O.V

I was already going to my room when Zayn called. What does he want? Just as what he said, I headed to the place he told me. I searched for him. Where is he? There were students giggling, so excited for the first day of school.

"Hey! Over here!" I heard someone shouted. I recognized Zayn's voice. I looked to the place where the voice came from and I saw him there with 4 other boys.

I took a deep breath then went to them. "Guys...This is Gabrielle Evans, my babysitter." Zayn muttered. "This is Louis, Liam, Niall, and Harry." He introduced each of them.

I shook Louis, Liam, and Niall's hand. "Nice to meet you!" Niall muttered. "Hello Beautiful!" Louis exclaimed. "Hi! How are you?" Liam asked. "I'm fine..Thanks" I replied. 

"Gabby?" The guy with chocolate curls muttered. "Hey Harry!" I replied back. "Hey...Nice to see you again." He muttered smiling showing his magnificent dimples.

Fortunately, Harry was my classmate in all subjects so with Niall. Zayn, Liam, and Louis were on the other section. We only have 2 subjects together. We don't have homework. Yey! We just did "Getting to know you" all day.

ZAYN'S P.O.V

I went to bed at 9:00. Now, it was already 10:30. I can't sleep. I constantly turned to find the most comfortable position. I was forcefully closing my eyes but I still couldn't get myself to sleep.

I called her. "Hey, I couldn't sleep." I muttered. "Is that so? Uhm...Wait for a while boss." She replied then hung up.

After 5 minutes, I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I exclaimed. She was wearing a stripe pullover and a pajama and holding a glass of milk.

"Drink this sir...It can help." She muttered giving me the glass. I finished it in a split second. "Thanks." I said. 

"Sir...looks like you have a white moustache." She exclaimed. "Oh!" I muttered wiping my mouth. She smiled.

"I should be going now sir." She said getting the glass which was on the table. "Wait....You know Harry?" I asked. She smiled and bit her lip. 

"He----he was in my English and Math class last year. Goodnight sir." She replied going out in my room.

Wait... Why did I ask her that?

***I hope you like it...SMILE! Take care! :)x