Chapter 19

ZAYN'S P.O.V

I went out of my room and I saw her downstairs eating in front of the television. I tried my best not to make any noise. 

"GABBY!" I shouted. "OH MY GOD ZAYN!" She screamed. "YOU WILL KILL ME!!" She exclaimed holding her chest.

She looked cute. I laughed at her so hard. I was even holding my tummy while laughing. 

She slapped my arm. "You always do that!" She added. "You will kill me Zayn!" I exclaimed mimicking her actions. She started to laugh. 

"Oh stop Zayn! You're exaggerated!" She exclaimed. "No I'm not!" I teased. "By the way, thanks for the chocolate. You could have given it to me personally." I said having a sit on the couch.

"Give it to you personally? Hello?! You were in a bad mood awhile ago. How could I give it?" She replied back. "I'm sorry Gab!" I apologized.

Instead of saying "It's fine Zayn", she mimicked me. "I'm sorry Gab!" I slapped her arm. 

"Ouch!" She giggled. She slapped me back. "Aww. I just slapped you lightly miss!" I exclaimed. She made face at me. 

After having a slapping game which I really enjoyed, she then continued to eat. When she let go of the spoon, I grabbed it and chomped some of her food.

"Hey! I thought you don't want to eat!" She exclaimed. "Ohh! Did I say that?" I replied. Our eyes met and she smiled at me.

I smiled back. There is something in her eyes that made me smile too. "Wait...I'll get some for you." She muttered standing up. I hold her back. "No Gab...I'll do it myself." I told her.

"Uhmm...It's really delicious!" I exclaimed. "Thank you Zayn!" She replied smiling. "Just kidding!" I joked. "Ahahahaha!" She laughed sarcastically. 

"Zayn, thank you for being nice tonight." She exclaimed staring at me. Oh no please.. Don't stare at me like that Gab. I'm going to melt.

I smiled at her too. I don't know what to say. Just then, my phone rang. It was my mum. I stood up and answered it from a distance. 

"Hey son! How are you?" She asked. "I'm fine mum. Don't worry." I replied back.

"You take care okay? Don't skip meals. I love you honey!" She replied. "Don't worry mum...I'm in good hands. I love you too!" I replied.

Mum definitely misses me. "Goodnight honey!" She replied. "Goodnight mum! Love you!" I hung up.

When I came back to the living room, I found her already asleep in the couch. I went near her and stared at her face.

She sleeps like an angel. She has long eyelashes, naturally pinkish cheeks and red lips.

"Gabby...Gabby...Wake up now...Don't sleep here." I told her while gently shaking her shoulder. 

She opened her eyes slowly. "Oh...Did I fall asleep? Sorry Zayn." She muttered standing up. "Let's go upstairs now." I told her. 

When we reached her room, she opened her door. When I was about to leave, "Goodnight Zayn!" She exclaimed smiling. 

"Go---goodnight Gabby!" I replied.

She closed her door. I went inside my room and immediately closed the door. 

Why am I stammering? Do I already like her? Am I falling for her? No...No..It can't be.

****What's holding Zayn back?