Chapter 12

HARRY'S P.O.V

"Hey Gab. Going home now?" I asked her. "Yeah. I need to do chores at Zayn's." She replied back. I looked at my watch to know the time. "It's only 5:00. It's still early. Can we go and have snacks?"

She looked into her watch maybe for a double check. "Uhm..Okay. But I'm not allowed to stay late." She replied back. I smiled at her. "We won't stay late. I promise." I reassured her.

We were at Downstreet Snack Bar (I made that up). We ordered burgers, fries, sundae ice creams, and sodas. "Uhm..So, ho---how are you Gab?" I asked. Wooh! What a stupid question! She laughed. 

"What a question Harry! I'm fine, of course! How about you?" She replied back. I smiled. She looked really cute.

After 10 minutes, our orders came given by a waitress who was really staring at me. "Hey! I think she likes you!" She whispered when the waitress went away. I just smiled.

We were enjoying eating and just talking about ourselves. "You are 17 right?" I asked. "Yup. You?" She replied while dipping her fries on her ice cream. "I'm 17 too." I replied. When she saw me looking at her, "hey! Want to try? It tastes good." She suggested.

I dipped my fries on the ice cream. "Uhmmm...Yeah...Tastes good." I exclaimed. She giggled. "Told You!"

I love that smile, that laugh. Her eyes also smile. She is wonderful. "Do you have a brother? Sister?" I asked. "I don't have a brother, only a sister. Her name is Alice." She replied back. "I'm sure she's also be---beautiful li---like you."

She looked straight into my eyes and smiled. "Yeah. She's beautiful Harry." She answered. "So how does Zayn treats you at home?" I asked curiously. She took a sip in her drink before answering me.

"So---sometimes he is nice but sometimes, he's not. Mood swings." She exclaimed. I laughed at her. "Zayn is really like that maybe because he is the only son but when you will know him more, you'll find out that he is really nice." I replied back.

"When he is being rude, I'm trying my best to be patient." She exclaimed. "That's right. He's just pissing you off to make you give up." I replied. She nodded. "His mom told me that no one stayed long taking care of him. Now I know why." She said.

"You can do it Gabby. You are patient, I know." I told her. "Thanks Harry!" She replied back smiling at me.

She looked at her watch. "Ohh! It's already 6:45. I should be going home now Harry!" She exclaimed getting her bag. "Alright. Let's go now Gab." I exclaimed. I opened the door for her. She was rushing. She was walking so fast.

When she was already a meter away from me, she stopped. She turned around and, "Thank you so much Harry! I enjoyed. Bye!" She shouted.

"I enjoyed too! Thanks!" I yelled back and went already to my car. I told her that I'll just drive her home but she refused.

I enjoyed being with her. She is fun to be with. She is a jolly type of girl. She is beautiful yet so simple. 

GAB'S P.O.V

I looked at my watch and my eyes went wide open. "Ohh! It's already 6:45. I should be going home now Harry!" I said getting my bag. "Alright. Let's go now Gab." He replied. He opened the door for me.

Wow. He's a gentleman. I was walking faster than ever. I suddenly stopped and turned to him. "Thank you so much Harry! I enjoyed. Bye!" I shouted. "I enjoyed too. Thanks!" He yelled back. Harry is really nice. His smile is perfect. No wonder why a lot of girls like him.

I'm waiting for the bus to come. Oh my Gosh! I'm dead. Maybe Zayn was already waiting for me. He's definitely angry by now. I arrived at his house around 7:15. I breathed in deeply before opening the door.

When I open the door, I was shocked of what I saw.

****Comment and Vote....

**** Why was Gabby so shocked? Tell me what you think.

Take care! Always SMILE :)x