Chapter 25

ZAYN'S P.O.V

I woke up at 1:45 in the morning and I realized that I was still in Gabby's Room. She put her blanket on me and now she was curled like a fetus. 

I removed my blanket and covered her body. How good of her giving me her blanket. Dang! I can't take my eyes off her. 

I got my phone and took pictures of her. She's beautiful. I stopped doing it when she suddenly moved.

I stood up and tried my best not to make any noise. I double checked the glass door and window if they were locked before leaving the room. 

I laid in my bed thinking about what happened earlier. She is nice to be with. I got my phone and scrolled her pictures one more time.

God! Why am I taking pictures of her without her full knowledge?? It's fine.. She won't see them anyways.

Maybe you wanted to ask why I didn't sleep till morning in her room. Uhm... I just don't want her to think that I'll do something wrong with her. I respect her. She's a great girl.

After looking at her picture, I locked my phone and put it on the side table. I closed my eyes then finally doze off.

GABBY'S P.O.V

My clock alarmed at 5:30 am. I forcibly opened my eyes. There was no Zayn lying beside me. Maybe he transferred to his room awhile ago. 

I tied my hair in a bun and went to the bathroom. I washed my face then patted it dry with a towel.

As I walked through the stairs, I noticed that the light in the kitchen was on. Is Zayn awake?

"Goodmorning sleepycutiehead!" He exclaimed in his apron holding a turner. "Hey! You're early today!" I responded.

"What are you cooking?" I asked him as I helped in preparing the table. "Scrambled eggs, bacons, and garlic bread ma'am!" He responded.

"Did you just call me Ma'am?" I responded with a smile on my face. "Oh stop it!!" He snapped.

"Have a sit now!" He said pulling one chair. He opened the fridge and got chopped fruits. I seated on the chair he offered. Finally, he sat in front of me.

He put food on my plate. "Eat all of those okay?" He muttered. I stared at him. Hmm.. He's being a gentleman today. 

"What? Is there something on my face?" "No--No!" I shook my head. "Oh!! You are just mesmerized! Ha!" He exclaimed. "Ha...Ha... Whatever Zayn!" I laughed sarcastically.

After breakfast I took a bath and prepared myself for school. I was wearing(beside)

I packed my things in my bag. I put on some lip gloss and sprayed perfume. 

As I walked down the stairs. Zayn was sitting in the living room. He was wearing white shirt and grey jeans.

He stood up immediately when I got near him. "Gabby, I made chicken sandwich for you." He said handling me one. 

"What about you Zayn?" I asked. "Don't worry. I have one too. I also made some for the lads." He replied. "Thank you Zayn!" I said with a smile as I put it on my bag. 

"Uhmm..Gabby, tha---thanks for making me the "Things to bring note". He said looking into my eyes. "You are so much welcome Zayn!" I repied smiling.

ZAYN'S P.O.V

I proceeded to our private space at school. Our families are generous donors to the school so to show their gratitude, the school built a private space exclusively for us. 

It was located at the back of the school. It has a basketball court. It has a living room, bathroom, and two rooms. It's for us to use during our free time.

I found Liam and Niall inside the room. Liam was leaning on the couch and Niall was playing on his iPad. "Goodmorning hotties!" I exclaimed.

"Hey! Liam said tapping the space next to him. "Hey buddy!" Niall exclaimed. 

"Hey Niall! What do you think of Gail?" I asked with a smirk on my face. Niall suddenly looked at me looking shocked because of what I asked.

"He is nice. Great girl." He replied back. "Then why did you ask her to join us last night?" Liam butt in. 

"She's our friend. She's safer with us. Why...why are you asking me things like these eh??" He responded. "Nothing...We're just asking.. Right Zayn??" Liam replied. I nodded giggling. 

"Two versus one? That's not fair!!" Niall exclaimed pretending to be crying like a little child. 

"Oh Niall! Don't worry! We love you!" I exclaimed. "Come on Zayn! Let's give our baby Niall a hug!" Liam said. 

We sat on the couch with him and hugged him tightly. "Ga---guys...I....I can't breathe!" He exclaimed.

"We know!" Liam and I both exclaimed. We let go of the hug laughing our hearts out.

Q1: Did you like this chapter?

Q2: Favorite part? :)

Q3: Is it kinda boring?

****Hey guys, sorry for uploading just now!! Please put on your comments because I looovvve reading them. They put a smile on my face!! :)