Chapter 28

GAB'S P.O.V

While I was sitting on the bus, I smiled just thinking about Harry. He is such a great guy. He made me feel better. I'm glad I have him.

Fifteen minutes later, I was near Zayn's house. I took a couple of walks before reaching the front door. I opened the door and I aw him sitting on the couch.

When he saw me, he immediately stood up and came near me. Is he mad again? "I'm worried about you!" He exclaimed. I gulped.

"I'm sorry Zayn!" I apologized. I stood frozen when he pulled me into a hug. "No...I'm sorry Gabby..I'm sorry about your parents." He whispered.

"What? What do you mean? How did you know?" I asked still in his arms. "I heard you and Harry. I'm sorry." He replied.

"It's fine Zayn. You shouldn't be sorry." I answered back. "I should be the one in your situation." He replied. What h said made me confused. I let go of the hug.

"What do you mean you should be the one in my situation Zayn?" I asked really confused. He let me sit on the couch. He sat beside me.

**Flashback...ZAYN'S P.O.V**

I dialed mum's number and called her. What I heard made me so guilty and worried about Gabby. I didn't know that she was suffering this much. 

"Mum, is it true that Gabby's parents died in a car accident? Do...do you know anything about this mum?" I asked. I heard my mum took a deep breath over the phone.

"Alright..Listen honey...It was a cold night that time. Your dad and I were in a carnival because we were guests for the opening. After some time, on of our bodyguards told us that someone was following us. When we were about to go, Gabby's parents approached us. We were all best friends. We went to the same college together. We were like a family. Because there were no secrets between us, when told them that someone was following us and that we were heading home. Her mum told us that it is not safe if we ride on our car because they can still follow us. So, we switched cars. We came home safe and sound that night. But then her grandma called us that they met accident. Her parents died but she survived. After the investigation, we found out that the brakes were cut." I heard my mum's voice shiver. "It was supposed to be us Zayn. Since then, we were supporting Gabby and her sister. Their parents wouldn't have died if it was not because of us." My mum replied.

I couldn't speak after hearing it. I feel so sorry for Gabrielle. Her parents died because of my parents. I was supposed to be the one who doesn't have parents right now.

**Back to reality...GABBY'S P.O.V**

After hearing the whole story, all the memories came back. The pain of losing my parents, the pain of being alone. 

"I'm so sorry Gabby." Zayn muttered. I turned to him and he was teary eyed. I held his hand. "I don't blame our parents for what happened Zayn. Everything happens for a reason." Tears fell down my cheeks. I wiped them instantly.

"Losing your parents is extremely hard but see, I'm alright now. I know there is always something missing. I know I would never be complete again. Those memories with them are the things I treasure." I felt his hand squeeze mine.

"You will never be alone now Gabby." Zayn exclaimed. I stopped for a moment. I turned to him and his hazelnut eyes caught mine.

His eyes were full of emotions. "Thank you Zayn." I replied back with a tiny smile. He came near me and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm going to take good care of you now" He whispered. His words were like keys to my safety. Those words brought something to me.

****End of the world! End of the world! Eeep! It's not! :)

Q1: Who is sweeter Zayn or Harry?? Be honest! Haha

Q2: What can you say about the story of Gabby?

Q3: Which part did you enjoy the most?

Q4: What do you think will happen next?

Q5: Are you tired of my story?? Please tell me the truth...