Chapter 38

GABBY'S P.O.V 

I went home early after school. I took the bus because Zayn and the boys stayed behind. I like going home alone because it is an opportunity to think, just think about life and its uncertainties. 

I went upstairs, showered and changed into my home clothes: a purple shirt and a black short. I proceeded downstairs, in the kitchen and grabbed a banana and a bottle of water. I don't feel like eating tonight.

My phone was left in my bag so I got it after finishing my snack. I received a text from Zayn that says: Gabby, I'll go home late tonight. Boys' Night Out. Eat your dinner and don't stay up late. Lock the doors. I have my key. Take care.

Thanks God he texted me. It saved me from worrying. I lie in my bed and fell asleep fast.
A call awakened me from my heavy sleep. Liam's name appeared on the screen.

I answered him groggily with my eyes barely opened. "Oh hey Lee. What's up?" 
"Gab, I'm sorry to call you this late but I need your help!!!" He exclaimed. My eyes opened wide instantly.

"What?? What happened?!!" I said jumping off my bed. "Please come here now. I really need you Gabby!" He replied.

I instantly got to my feet and hurriedly ran to the door. I rode a cab and headed to the place that Liam stated. My heart was thumping really fast. What could have happened to them?

Those boys really make me worried. I reached the place after a 20 minute ride. This was the only time that it registered in my mind that the place that Liam said was actually a big time bar.

Oh no! I don't like bars. It smells awful with all the cigarette smoke and everything. I entered the bar and searched for those boys. "Nice legs baby! Want a drink?" A guy exclaimed approaching me. 

Shoot. I forgot I was wearing only shorts. This is what happens when I become really anxious and worried about something and someone. "No no sir. I'm looking for someone." I answered.

"Oh no. No. I'll help you then." He said grabbing my waist pulling me beside him. "No I can do it myself." I replied releasing his grip. "Hey. What's with the rush babe? Stay here with me for a while" He said tracing the back of my bra.

"Hey!!! Get off me!" I exclaimed pushing him aside. He grabbed my hand. Man! He got a tight grip. "Let go off her man!" A voice behind us said. I looked back and saw Liam. I felt safe that finally one of my friend is here. 

"And who do you think you are?!" Said the man with a look of rage on his face. Liam came near me putting his arm around me. "Sorry babe! Are you hurt?" He said. We started walking getting away from that guy. 

"Hey, take this. You should not wear something like that in this place." He said removing his hoodie. "Sorry. I was rattled when you called. I haven't thought of changing my clothes." I replied wearing it. His hoodie covered until an inch below my knee. Thanks to his massive height.

"Thank you Liam. I don't know what could have happened when you did not come on time." I muttered. He smiled. "It's a pleasure Gabby. Thank you too for coming." We went upstairs to a private room. 

My eyes went wide in shock because of what I saw so with Liam.

1. What did you think Gabby and Liam saw?
2. Favorite part?
3. Are you ready for a new character? Clue: A GIRL.
4. Who wants to be the new character?

Hey hey guys!!! I am back... Please continue reading this fanfic even if it's getting boring now. Sorry for not updating regularly. 

===========================================
Sorry guy's i didn't upload about 1 month? I really sick.. I just check out from hospital about 2-3 day's...Bye..