Chapter 29: Death

Kimiko's POV:

~Nowhere~

I hear a little noise of movement behind me of where Mika is, I turn around and see him awake. I give a smirk.

"Finally your awake Mika I was so tried of carrying you, I was beginning to think I should just leave you here alone."

"What?" he said quietly.

"Oh nothing, but by the way this is Luna." I say grinning.

"Where is Yuu?" I ask quickly.

"Oh that little human, I left back in the human city"

"What! What is wrong with you Kimiko, you care a lot about Yuu. Why did you leave?" he asks with much concern in his voice. Mika has always worried about Yuu and I. He needs to wake up and realized that we can take care of ourselves.

"Well news flash Mika, I got my memories back, and I hate humans"

"No you don't, what happened to you?" he says.

"Yes I do, I remember everything, our family got out and they were killed by the humans, Yuu then was experimented on and turned into some kind of demon. The vampires are the only ones who really have helped us in our lives Mika. I don't care if your with me or not Mika but I'm going back to Sanguinem, to help my mother with the plans with the war against the humans" I say as I frustratingly walk away from Mika and Luna.

Mika's POV:

~Nowhere~

"What happened to her?" I say quietly.

"She realized how messed up this world really is" Luna says looking down at me.

Where did this Luna girl come from, I've never heard of or seen her before, but she couldn't be new. Vampires hate adding on more to their own kind, but if she did then who turned her and why?

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Oh I'm a friend of Kimiko's I met her in the Shibuya"

"How did you get into the city?"

"Well...I was already in the city living there"

"So you we're human? Who turned you?"

"Yes and Renge" she responds. My eyes widen when I hear her words.

She was turned by Renge but why would she do that it doesn't make sense. In less she wanted something in return of turning this girl into a vampire. I need to think about this more, but before I do that I need find out what's wrong with Kimiko, and fix her. I hope we can find Haruhi and see if she knows what's wrong with Kimiko. Then I need to see and make sure Yuu is okay. I couldn't go on with life if either one of them we're in trouble and I couldn't stop it.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Well I knew that Kimiko had left Shibyua, so I deiced to come tag along, see what fun she's up too" she says with a grin at the end of her sentence.

"Why?" I say in a more serious tone.

"Oh well she is pissed and is going to soon go in a killing spree I just want to be there for the fun." I look at her in disgust.

What made her so evil like this, I've never been to keen on the idea of being with humans but, I've never seen one be like this. Is this what Kimiko and I will become when we can't control it anymore? Will we finally get the blood from a human that we have been so long wanting but could never do? Will we become the monsters that we so hate now and join in kill the people we care about......like Yuu.

Yuu's POV:

~Shibuya~

"What's going to happen with her now?" I ask, looking in the direction of Kyato.

"I have no idea, this has never happened to her in my knowing, I've seen her go though a lot of things but I've never seen her like this before, if she ever come's back though we could try to see why she is the way she is"

"Thank you Kyato" I say as I exit his apartment.

I begin walk towards my room and go into deep thought.

Why doesn't anyone know about Kimiko's conditions, she changed so much in such a small period of time. I don't understand how to get her back to her old self. If she continues to be like this is will kill someone and if she ever comes back , she wouldn't be able to cop with idea of her killing someone. She fall to pieces and I don't even think Mika or I will be able to help her. But is she stays like this....

She would make a trail of Death behind her............

Author's Note:

Hey Guys! So I'm really sorry that my updating has been all over the place lately, but school has just started up, I'm on the schools volleyball team and also have performing arts going on. So I'm all over the place, but when things calm down, I will get back to the regular timing of updating and things will be more organized. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you're enjoying the book! BYEEE ;)

P.S

Sorry about the grammar errors. :(