Chapter 32: Lost

Yuu's POV:

~Nagoya~

After our confrontation with Guren we were paired with Narumi's squad to take out fifteen progenitor Lucal Wesker, with also having Major General Shinya Hiragi help. After Shinya's and Yoichi's fire towards Lucal we went out to attack.

"Let's go!" Narumi yells. Both of our squads go out and attacked head on, we tried several times to get a direct hit on him but we failed.

Then after cutting of his arm, we tried a new strategy, we had Kimizuki taunt him to the point where we were able to get him to come to us earning me a direct hit we were able to kill.

After our victory we we're told to meet up with the other squads for more information on the battle.

"Do you have any idea of where Guren is?" I ask other soldiers from the surrounding squad-rents.

"No." It seems that we have lost many of our other comrades to the vampires, but all I know is that I'm glad that we haven't lost anyone. As I am then talk with Shinoa, Guren finally comes.

" What are all you idiots doing here lying in the sun doing nothing." We all stay silent and look at him. "Where is everyone else?" He asks. " No one else has returned yet" Narumi says. Guren looks at the ground in thought.

"Well since they're not here yet we're going to have to go on our next mission without them. Nine of the squads that were sent to city hall to kill three nobles, twenty-five of them have been taken hostage. We need them for future wars so we're going to go save them."

We get to city hall when there something feels off to me about this. But no matter what happens I'm going to get rid of those monsters.

"We have three targets, Crowley Eusford, Chess Belle, Horn Skuld, if the enemies become to much for us to handle we are then going to have to retreat." Guren says with a straight face

"What we can't give up" I yell back.

"It's our only option we have" Guren responds.

Mika's POV:

~Nagoya~

We arrive at Nagoya and then one of our ships are taken down a human.

"Kimiko! You get out of here go ahead and join Crowley at his station" Rene yells. Kimiko and the rest of us then quick jump off the plane and head to the ground to attack the humans. I catch a human in my grasp as I land on the ground.

" I have a question for you?" I a say bluntly. She begins to yell while on the floor and all of the humans begin to fall and die. I bend down and stop the human in my grasp from killing her self like the others.

"Do you know a human named Yuichiro Hyakuya?" She gives me a look of surprises. We then get word from another vampire that both Lord Lucal Wesker and Mel Stefano were killed in a battle with the humans.

While listening to the given information the human I was speaking to, comes up and puts a knife to me neck.

"Yuu's squad is heading to city hall, if you let the rest of them get there then everyone will be dead." She says in my ear, I nod in response and then get her knife away from my neck and crush her arm.

She sits on the ground helpless and in pain I look at her in disgust. Is she really that afraid to die?

"No I don't want to die!" She yells. I put foot on her head and she tells us lies about where the army is.

"Kill me" she says lying on the floor as I walk away. "Kill me I have nothing left to live for." I walk away once again and she attempts to kill me and I swiftly kill her in one hit, giving her the wish she wants.

Lucas and Rene then leave me to follow the false information she gave them and I am left with five useless vampire to come with me to the city hall.

Kimiko's POV:

~Nagoya~

"So what are you guys planning to do with those humans you've taken?" I ask with a giggle.

"My my, Kimiko, you've seemed to changed since the last time I've seen you" Crowley says with hint of amusement. "Well being partially locked with my mother and humans for four years of my life has caused me to change a bit, what can I say." I say with an innocent look. "Oh-what the-".

A huge explosion then hits us our entire wall and it's then gone. Chess then pouts and we see that the humans have arrived to save their petty little friends.

"Well that was a weird thing to happen just now" Chess says. "Seems they have officially arrived" Crowley says with a smirk on his face.

"Should we go attack them?" Chess asks. "Ooo I'd like to see some blood be split" I say with some excitement.

"But that's what our enemies want let's just wait for the" Crowley says, and both Chess and I pout. "Although they don't stand a chance fighting us, it's still fascinating that they're trying, such foolish humans." he continues.

"They've made many preparations to beat us so they'll probably come and try again." Horn finally says. " Or they have another plan. So here's our plan we're going to capture their commander, eh?" Crowley says.

"Okay" We all respond.

I look down and see a little group of humans talking. I decide to confront them and when on my way that when I see.. Yuu.

Author's Note:

Heyyyyy guys sorry for the llllllllooooonnnnggg wait but I am now having more time to write and am able to write more chapters cause I just re-read the manga and watched more of the anime giving me TONS of ideas so get read for some reallllll crap to come down :D. Anyways I also changed a bit of writing in the last chapter in Yuu's part if you wanna check that out real quick. THANK YOU FOR READING!!!! YOU GUYS ROOCK AND SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER :P

P.S Sorry about the grammar mistakes