Chapter 41: Alone

Mika's POV:

Kimiko stabs herself with her sword and she falls to the ground. "What! Why did she do that?" Yuu says holding her.

"She's trying to save you." Haruhi says.

"What? Killing herself doesn't save anyone!" Yuu yells.

"She some how must have known that, she coul-" Before she finishes Kimiko wakes up.

"Kimiko!" Yuu yells. She turns around, her eyes turn red and a black smoke consumes her.

The smoke dissipates, leaving an unfamiliar Kimiko in its wake

The smoke dissipates, leaving an unfamiliar Kimiko in its wake. The ends of her hair turn red, black wings grow from her back and horns sprout from her head. "You humans are destroying your world." She swings her sword towards the demon, large amounts of fire trailing behind her.

"What is this?" I ask.

"It's her Seraph, Fire's Divine" Haruhi says.

The demon recoils from Kimiko's strike, she flies up to the demon and starts to burn it from the top down. The creature falls and tries to attack her, but she sends another wave of fire, and the creature finally disappears. Kimiko places herself on the ground.

The demon seems to have reverted back to human form. Our surroundings no longer look like a wasteland and we're back at the airport. There she nears Krul and Yuu's human friend, Guren.

"Kimiko it's time you come back, these humans will capture you and use you for their own gain." Krul says.

"You pitiful beings fighting against each other. Wanting nothing, but greed, power and control. You all will perish in the end." Kimiko says.

"Capture her!" Guren orders. Krul quickly jumps in front of Kimiko to protect her. Isao appears in front of Krul.

"Oh Krul, you always did care more about Kimiko than you should have." But before Krul can say anything, Isao stabs her.

"Noooo!" Haruhi yells and quickly grabs Krul.

"Your betrayal will not be forgotten." Isao says to Haruhi.  

"Get her now!" Guren yells and several troops move to take Kimiko.

"We can't let them have her, they're going to kill her." I yell.

"Guren you can't!" Yuu shouts and Guren grins. They grab her with enchanted chains and she falls to the ground. Yuu and I run over to them and attack the guards.

"You're not going to be taking her." I say. I reach for Kimiko and Guren stabs Yuu in the chest. "Yuu!" Yuu kneels on the ground and I run over to him.

"N-no, I'm fine, get Kimiko back." He says. I notice Yuu's squad and they help him get away from the fighting. I turn my head over to Kimiko to see that Guren is pointing a sword at my neck. 

"Go now or I will kill you." He says.

"It's okay." Kimiko says quietly. I look down at Kimiko.

"No I'm not leaving you, I can't. Kimiko, you don't deserve this." I say.

"You've been through so much, because of me and I've given you too much pain. Be happy, it's okay, leave me. " She smiles, sadly.

"Kimiko." I say. She passes out and Guren plunges his sword in my chest.

"I told you to leave." He says and everything goes black.

***

I feel light hover over my eyes and I see Yuu and Kimiko, but they're not the same, Kimiko she still looks like a demon and Yuu, he has horns and jet black wings. I sit up and they're fighting each other.

"What's going on?" I ask myself and Krul appears next to me.

"Both of their seraph have awakened. Once Kimiko was taken by the humans, Yuu transformed to stop them from taking her, but then he lost control and they began fighting each other."

"How do we stop them?" I ask.

"We can't."

Yuu and Kimiko  fight until they reach the sky. While they're fighting, the humans come out of the car with enchanted chains, they fly up and grab at Kimiko's legs.

She struggles in the chains. Yuu attacks Kimiko again and she falls to the ground,  unconscious. The humans come and take her.

"You need to go get Yuu before he does anymore damage. Get him away from the rest of the humans. They wil-." She gets cut off by Ferid coming up behind her and chokes her.

"Mika g-get out o-of h-here." She chokes out, I quickly get up and run over to Yuu. He passes out, I grab him quickly and head over to his human friends.

"Let's get out of he-." Kimizuki gets cut off as I get stabbed by Crowley causing me to drop Yuu.

"I am going to be taking him." Crowley says. I try to stop him, but  I lose consciousness and everything disappears.

****

I later wake up on the ground and see one of Yuu's friends. "Where am I?!" I question. I look around the room and see that I'm chained to a wall. "What happened?" I ask.

"After you were stabbed by Crowley, we came and got you before the army did. But Crowley took Yuu and we weren't able to fight him and Kimiko... The soldiers restrain her, and took her too. I'm sorry." Says the boy.

"Then I'm going to go get them both back. Now unchain me so I can find them." I say.

"You won't be going alone." The purple haired girl says as she unlocks my chains. "The humans have Kimiko and are probably using her as an experiment, like they did Kimizukis' sister. "

Yuu was taken by the vampires, but now with both Kimiko and Kimizukis' sister, the humans have been taking over most of Japan.

"Ferid and Crowley are trying to take over Japan, but they have no reason to take Yuu unl-." I start.

Krul knows about the Seraph she helped create, but Ferid has no  idea he's dealing with them. He must want to use Yuu to fight  against the humans and if three seraphs fight, it could possibly destroy the world again.

"The humans may end to destroying the world like they did before." I say.

"Why would they do that?" The brown haired boy asks.

"They're messing with things they don't understand. You humans never should've known about the seraph of the end." I say.

"What do we need to do get Kimiko and Yuu back." Kyato asks.

"Weren't you the boy that escaped from Sanguinem four years ago. Kyato?"

"Yes, Kimiko helped me get out. I want to help you save her." He says.

"No, I'm going alone, I don't need any humans to help me." I say as leave the building we're were in, trying to figure out where I am.

"You're not going to be able to find them alone." The purple haired girl says. "You need our help." She adds.

"I don't need anyone's help, I'm always alone."