Chapter 34: Betrayal

Yuu's POV:

~Nagoya~

I need to save Kimiko and Guren they're my family and I will do whatever I have to to save them.

"You're right Shinoa I'm not good at team work, so I'm going back for Kimiko and Guren."

I pull out my box of pills that amplify my strength and put two into my mouth.

"No, No Yuu, you can't" Shinoa says running up to me trying to stop me.

"I'm sorry, but I have to they're my family." I respond. Everyone then gets up and starts to yell at me trying to stop me, but I know this is what I have to do. "I'd rather die than lose my family" I say.

I swallow both of them and nothign happens. "Hey guys I think I'm fi-AAAHHHH" and everything goes black.

***

I wake up to looking at Asuramaru. "You're hopeless Yuu, right when I thought you were done with revenge, you're now obsessed with your family"

"Power, I need power to save my family, give me your power Asuramaru"

"Mhm well isn't this interesting, of course I will, but that pill you took was a mistake, changing you and your curse, meaning I can't really help, you've already died anyways."

"Wait what, but what is this place then, the afterworld."

"The afterworld would probably be better, but you aren't dead, you did die though, those disturbing angles have been keeping you alive. Angels are worse than demons, so stay away." I look at the trumpet, that the angels have sent, it will give me power.

"No I must save my family, I need power" But, Asuramaru hold me back.

"Let me go!" I yell.

"I can save you the angels will make it worse" he says.

"Then give me your power!"

"Ok." I suddenly wake up.

"Wow Yuu, how are you al-" Shinoa starts.

"Not right now I need to go save, Guren and Kimiko" I get up quickly jump out the window and head to the city hall.

Kimiko's POV:

~Nagoya~

"So where did you humans get your powers?" Chess asks Guren.

"Ughh why can't you guys just kill him already, I never liked him anyways"

"A goddess" he laughs. Chess punches him.

"Why can't I tourcher him?" I pout, "He killed me once"

"Wait-" But before Crowley can say anything Yuu comes flying in from the window. He different thought he's marked with demon markings and seems to be on the edge of seraph, how intriguing.

" Ooo what is this?" Crowley says.

"GIVE ME BACK GUREN AND KIMIKO"

Crowley chuckles and they fight for a bit, Yuu has become very powerful in this short period of time I'm waiting for him burn out, but it seem like Crowley is actually having a challenge, that he has is sword drink his blood. Crowley then begins to almost finish off Yuu.

"CROWLEY! STOP" I yell. He stops right in his movement as he was about to cut of Yuu's head, "Well why do you want to me stop Kimiko, he's annoying me" Crowley says.

"I would like to deal with him self" I respond.

"Oh well he is just a piece of livestock, you could get another one."

"Say. That. Again" I saw very slowly.

What the hell, what's wrong with me, why did I save Yuu? Why does the word livestock irritate me so much?

"Livestock" Crowley says slowly, confused.

"Shut Up!!!" Yuu yells.

Before Crowley can do anything else, Yuu runs towards Crowley and tries to get in an attack, but failed and landed on the stands above us.

"Asuramaru, give me more power!!" Yuu yells furiously.

Then he suddenly changes, it's no longer the ugly human Yuu, we used to know, he's been possessed by his demon, and is out of control.

Yuu has lost control of himself meaning that we can now play how fun this will be.

I begin to pull out my sword to join the fun.

"Oooo Yuu.". He furiously turns his head my way, and this makes me very happy. He sprints over to me in an attempt to attack me. I quickly dodge his attack and make way for mine when I get suddenly stopped.

I turn my head to the right and see that Yuu and his little group of human friends have come to save him.

How cute.

Mika's POV:

~Nagoya~

"Because it was all planned."

"What do you mean, by planned, you ment for her to become the monster she is now?" Luna looks at me and just smirks. "Yes"

"Why, and why are you telling me this"

"It's simple, because you're going to help me or rather us, we have plans for Kimiko and you that are needed to be done"

I open my mouth to protest, but I am then taken by a heavy pressure and can't see anymore, then it all goes black.

Luna's POV:

~Nagoya~

"Grab him" I point to the little passed out Mika,

I need to go find her, she was here early and now she's gone.

" Where's your master" I yell to the pest next to me, that's carrying Mika.

" She's over by the Subway station" It says shyly.

"Well then we best, be getting there soon, she doesn't like waiting and we need to continue our plan in due time"

Author's Note:

Thx everyone for reading, I hope you are enjoying my book. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share! See you next chapter! Byeeee ;)

P.S. Sorry about the grammar errors. :(