Chapter 30: War

Mika's POV:

~Nowhere~

"Mika get up we're leaving." Kimiko says with anger. I look at her annoyed and she gives me a death glare.

"Now!" She yells. I stand up slowly.

"Kimiko what's wrong with you?" I say calmly.

"Nothing! Now let's get back to Sanguinem, and if you don't come then I'm going to leave you." She says forcefully.

" Why do you even have me here?" I ask.

"Because....."

"That's not a reason."

"I don't know why, but something inside me is making me want you to come, and I don't know how to stop it, so just shut up and come with me." She says confused with a hint of anger in her voice.

So the old Kimiko is still there, but distant, I need to figure out a way to get her back to normal.

I then stand up and dust myself off. "Let's go." I say and Kimiko's eyes widen. She then quickly turns around and begins to walk towards Sanguinem.

***

We then get to the gate to enter the city of Sanguinem. "Finally I can go talk to my mother" Kimiko says with a smirk on her face.

"Would you like me to come with you?" Luna asked.

"Yes" Kimiko and Luna then leave me, and I go to see if Haruhi made it back to the city or not. I spend about fifteen minutes walking aimlessly around the city.

Did Haruhi stay back in the human city? I need to speak to her soon and tell her what's wrong with Kimiko, she may know how to fix her. I don't care that she wants to have a war with the humans but she could hurt Yuu and that is not something I would like the risk happening.

I then see Lacus and Rene walking around. I go up to them to see if they have seen Haruhi anywhere or if she had returned from Shibuya. "Have either one of you seen Haruhi?"

"Yeah , she just got back from, somewhere. Why?" Lacus says

"I just need to talk to her."

"What for?" He asks.

"It's non' of your business." I say quickly.

" She's over by the palace"

I then quickly leaving Lacus and Rene to themselves. Then in the distant as I'm leaving I hear Lacus say. " I wonder what he's up to....and maybe I should find out?"

I then ignore his comment and continue l heading to the palace to find Haruhi.

She has to know how to fix Kimiko she is the only person that has known Kimiko during her years as a vampire. I have no idea what to do with Kimiko if Harhui doesn't know then someones going to have to stop Kimiko.

___________________________________________________________________________________
Yuu's POV:

~Shibuya~

"Guren, where are we going next?"

"Our next destination is Nagoya, that city has been reported to be the next place of attack from the vampires." He says.

"When will we be heading there?" I ask.

"In about a weeks time, you will get your orders as soon as we receive more information on their location." Guren said firmly.

Yes! Finally I will be possibly be able to see Kimiko and Mika again. Although I'm not sure what's going on with Kimiko I have hope that she will some how be able to be back to her self. I miss Kimiko so much and I want my family back, with Kimiko and Mika.