Chapter 35: Blood

Unknown POV:

~Nagoya~

"Hello Master" Luna says as she kneels before me.

"What took you so long?" I spat. She was an annoying and lingering creature I wished to get rid of her, but she is also very useful so I need her by my side..for now.

"Well Mika, was wondering around us again so I decided to take him we need him for our plan to work." She responds. I nod in agreement.

"What stage of transformation is Kimiko in?" She looks at me with wide eyes and grins.

"She just completed stage one of sadist form and now she in stage two
where she is becoming mentally unstable. Soon she will break and we will finally get what we want."

I deeply grin. I've been waiting years to get revenge on Kimiko, she destroyed my life and she's going to pay for it.

Kimiko's POV:

~Nagoya~

Yuu's little human friends had just arrived and Yuu was fully taken over by his demon. What an idiot.

But before I can make a move on either Yuu or his 'friends' Kimizuki has sent his demon after Yuu and he was gone.

"LIVE!! That is my last order I am giving you!!" Guren yells to them.
The begin to look where they're and will quietly start to follow from a distance. I wonder how this so going to turn out.

"Oh what a pity all the humans are retreating, what are supposed to play with now" Chess pouts.

"Don't worry Chess I'll bring them back just for you" I say scrunching up my nose looking at her directly in the eyes. I start to walk out of the hall, when am abruptly stopped.

"Kimiko, what are you planing?" Crowley.

"Oh I just want to play with them" I say with a smile creeping on my face. Crowley then makes a wide grin.

"Interesting Kimiko, just don't forget to add me into the fun"

"Oh trust me I will" I then leave and follow after Yuu and his friends .
They've seemed to have joined with the rest of the humans and are retreating when I see that they are stooped. By the person I had least expected to come. My dear dear, Mika.

Mika's POV:

~Nagoya~

"It's time that you humans give me back Yuu." I say looking at all of his 'friends'. They've taken Yuu from me, I need to save him and have him help me save Kimiko.

"There's only one, attack and kill it now" The humans begin to charge at me.

"Sword, drink my blood" My sword then becomes a dark red and I'm read to fight the pitiful humans that call themselves Yuu's 'friends'.

"Ooo Mika" a voice behind me calls. I quickly turn around and see Kimiko standing with an evil grin on her face.

"Need help?" She may be able to help, I'm not sure I'll be able to fight all of these humans and get Yuu out without harming either him or myself.

"Hurry up, we're going to save Yuu" she huge smile appears on her face.

"Yyyyesssss" she cheers.