Chapter 31: Demons

Mika's POV:

~Sanguinem Palace~

"Mika where the hell have you been?" Haruhi asked me as she was quickly walking towards me across the hall.

"I was looking for you in the city, what happened to you in Shibuya?" I asked.

"Well while you were waiting for Kimiko and Yuu, I had noticed that Renge had left and was walking towards an area full of humans. I had to see what she was doing." She said with a sly smirk on my face.

" Well what did you see her doing afterwards?" I ask.

" She was doing to the fifth district and then she just disappeared and j haven't seen her since."

"Well we better her soon, she may have something to do with Kimiko's disoriented memory." I say.

" Okay well let's go find Kimiko then" We then leave for the palace, which is the last place either of us have seen Kimiko heading.

***

We then enter the palace and see Kimiko in the throne room with Krul and that Luna girl. They seem to be talking about some kind of fight. Haruhi and I enter the throne room, and I catch a slight smirk on Kurls' face.

"Oh well hello Mike and Haruhi, what are you guys doing here?" Krul asks.

" Kimiko what are you doing?" I ask plainly.

" I'm having a private conversation right now Mika" she says annoyed.

" What happened to you?"

---------------------------------------------------------
Yuu's POV:

~Shibuya~

We were on our way to Nagoya.

"Yuu... About Kimiko..." Shinoa started.

"Don't hurt Kimiko... I prohibit any of you to lay a hand on Kimiko. I will protect her and save her." I said sternly.

I looked around and saw the shocked looks on everyone's face. I felt a little embarrassed yelling at everyone. "I'm sure Mika has a plan by now, we'll just have to wait." I said a bit calmer.

Everyone nodded their head showing they understand.

****

We arrived shortly at our destination next to Nagoya

We all hop out of the car and start walking to meet up with Guren. "Well I see you've arrived." Guren said with a straight expression and his hands on his chest. "Need I remind you that you shouldn't be that late while we are preparing for war" Guren says.

I then give him an annoyed look and head over to Narumi. "Why are you so late?"he asks. 

"We were doing stuff, mind your own business when talking to your superior" I say with a wide smirk on my face.

Narumi narrowed his eyes at me. "The hell you're a superior." He yelled.

"But I am older." Narumi opened his mouth about to say something, but closed his mouth. He had an annoyed look on his face. A smirk smeared across my face.

"Okay virgins, we need to meet up with Guren's squad." Shinoa said with a small smirk.

"The hell did you say?" Narumi and I yelled in unison.

_______________________________________

Kimiko's POV:

~Sanguinem~

I was walking through the vampire city looking for Luna. People kept shooting glares at me. I just ignored them. I don't need to waste time with them.

"Hello there." I heard a voice and turned around.

I smirk. "I've been looking for you Luna."

"Is a simple hello that hard to say?" She said with a fake sad look on her face.

I rolled my eyes. "Hello."

"That's more like it. Now what is it you want?"

"I don't know, I just felt like I needed to talk to you."

"Well if we're ganna talk about something, let's talk about why you're still a half vampire." Luna said with a hand on her hip.

"Well I haven't seen any humans lately, how am I suppose to become a vampire while surround by vampires all the damn time."

We entered the aircraft and took a seat. "Why, if it isn't the beautiful Kimiko." Lacus said with a smile. Luna cleared her voice loudly. "Oh and Luna." Luna narrowed her eyes at him and growled.

"Oops did I upset you Luna?" Lacus put his hands in front of him and smirked. "Guys we shouldn't be fighting yet. Leave the fighting for the war." Rene said calming. Luna rolled her eyes.

"Aww Rene you bully, you're no fun." Lacus whined. "Wouldn't you want to kill those pathetic humans than vampires?" I said. "Eh I suppose." Lacus signed. "Besides killing humans is more fun."

Lacus smirked. "Yes I suppose. It's fun to toy with them. Right Rene?" Rene stayed silent. "Rene why aren't you any fun?" Lacus whined.

"Mika's no fun either. All he cares about is his precious princess Yuu." Mika was silent and had a sad look covering his face. He would look at me every now and then.

"That reminds me, we have a plan to turn Kimiko into a full vampire." Luna says. Mika's expression flashes to shock.

"Oh really. What is it?" Lacus said with excitement. Luna opened her mouth to talk, then closed it. She looked over at me, as if asking for permission.

I smirked. I put a finger over my lips. "It's a secret." Lucas' jaw dropped. "Tell me."

"I'll tell you later." I said.

---------------------------------------------------------
Rene's POV:

~Sanguinem Aircraft ~

I lean over to Haruhi and whisper to her. "What do you think of the new Kimiko?"

She lowered her head. "I don't want her to be like this. I miss the old Kimiko. I miss my friend." 

"I feel the same. I prefer her as she was before." I look over and see Kimiko, Luna, and Lacus having a conversation together. "It seems Lacus likes the new Kimiko a lot." I said.

"We have to find a way to turn her back." Haruhi's hair covered her eyes, her head was lowered.

"Don't worry, we will."

Author's Notes:
Hey sorry for the long wait I will finish the rest of this book soon and then will have a second book but I won't start posting that until I FINISH IT! Anyways thanks for reading the chapter thanks for the 15k views like OMG!

P.S sorry about the grammar issues. ;)