Crap, What's That Feeling in my Chest?

So This is Love from the Cinderella soundtrack starts playing in the back ground. That's how you know is love.

During your lifetime, you will have a lot of loves. Whether it's the childhood friend, or the boy from second period, or the girl from 5th. Even the guy behind the counter at McDonalds.

As humans, we crave love. Unless your Ace. So it's completely normal to be going to McDonalds everyday because the boy behind the counter gave you the look.

But the thing about love is that it usually doesn't last. Believe it or not, but that boy giving you your fries and McFlurry is not going to be there forever.

I know it sucks, you feel like your heart is getting torn out and than stomped on. Everyone has been there. And it sucks because there is nothing I can prescribe to help you. Friends and family help, but I know you want to be alone during this horrible time.

So all I can say is you're just going to have to ride it out home skillet.

But heartbreaks don't last forever either. So do some squats and make that boy jealous that he ever broke your heart. But under no circumstance should you go back. Unless he was a really good guy and really wants you back. But even then, be wary.

So yes, love hurts.

But it's so fun.