"Wait, are we flirting?"

I love flirting.

I seriously flirt with anyone that is around my age and doesn't smoke crack.

But for some flirting can be a little scary. And at first it was pretty scary for to me too. But seriously, if you lock down the three major flirting rules, you'll be good.

1. Who are you flirting with?
Whenever you're flirting you want to take in account who you're talking to. If it's a girl, compliment her hair, or maybe the way she dresses. If it's a guy, ask him some questions about something you know about him. Guys love talking about themselves it's so annoying.
2. How far are you willing to go?
People have seen movies, they know that if flirting goes far enough that girl's hand can be up your hoo-ha in the matter of minutes. So why don't you talk it slow? I never take it fast when I'm flirting with someone. I take it slow and sweet. I throw in a few little giggles, I play with my hair, I ask them about what sports they play or some shit like that.
3. Why are you flirting with this person?
Okay, I don't actually flirt with everyone because that would be exhausting. But when you're flirting with someone, try and imagine your end goal to it all. What do you want from this person? It could be the English homework or it could be that you want a relationship with this person. You have to make sure you know what you want first.

I've told ya almost all ma tricks. So go along little children, flirt to your hearts content.