I Kinda Look Like a Porcupine

I first started shaving in 6th or 7th grade because some prick started laughing because I raised my arms and I had some hair under there. I felt so bad about it I cried to my mom about the mean boy.

But I actually found the guy on Facebook and he is very ugly and flunked out of school twice so I guess I won.

But back to the point.

No one gives a fuck if you have some hair under your arms. And if they do, who gives a flying fuck about them? Hair grows from almost every part of your body. So why do you have to spend hundreds of dollars on shavers, cream, wax, nair, tweezers, etc.. And the worst part of all of this is that guys aren't expected to shave! What the hell!

I have had plenty of people tell me that I missed a patch of hair on my legs or whatever and some times, it's guys! Guys with enough hair on their legs to braid it. So fuck you!

I personally, love the feeling of my skin after I shave. But does that mean I'm shaving everyday or even every time I wear shorts? Hell no. I'll have thick hair on my legs and still wear shorts because if you really care that much then you can shave my legs for me.

Let me lay some facts on you about shaving downtown.
1. You are at a higher rush of genital warts.
(Yeah it's as nasty as it sounds)
2.Shaving your pubis hair can cause irritation
3.Pubic hair actually helps protect you from certain foreign bacteria!
4.It actually is a natural lubricant for when you want to put something up there.
5. Also, it's HELLA EXPENSIVE!!!

So who gives a fuck if some person doesn't want to have sex with you because you have some hair in certain places. That person is an idiot and doesn't deserve one drop of ya.

So go out there and show off those prickly legs.