Believe it or Not, I'm Actually Not a Cat.

"Hey sugar tits, what are you doing later?" Should never be something that you actually say what you are doing. "Oh you know, go on tumblr and obsess over whatever band is popular right now."

If someone ever calls you sugar tits and you don't know them like that, you should knee them in their naughty bits and run away.

Catcalling is seriously the worst thing besides like abuse, and drugs, and all those really really bad things.

And some people actually think it works!

I have never met someone who said, "Well, I was walking down the street, minding my own business. When this man is a hoodie and dirty jeans who kind of smelt like old lasagna asked what that mouth do. Me and Jimmy have been in love ever since." That doesn't happen. That will never happen. Asking me what that mouth do as I'm walking to my next class will never get me to do what you want me to do with my mouth.

No thank you, you smell like you have been baking lasagna in your pants for three years. I'm not doing it, I'm kneeing you in the balls. Plain and simple.

So if Little Jimmy Nike Socks asks you what that mouth do, tell him it's not going to suck he's little lasagna dick.

It works every time.